You know what I'd rather have done to the insurance ceos rather then a fucking tax cut?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
You know what I'd rather have done to the insurance CEOs rather then a fucking tax cut? These cut throat bastards should be thrown to the fucking crocs or great whites!!! Now that is a better idea then cutting their taxes...Fucking scummy bastards.I'd be happier seeing them restricted greatly for padding the goddamn cost at every chance and fucking over millions of people.

1101750623_400.jpg

Another psychotic rant from a child that has yet to learn to proper uses of "then" and "than". LMAO

You know what I'd rather have done to the insurance CEOs rather then a fucking tax cut? These cut throat bastards should be thrown to the fucking crocs or great whites!!! Now that is a better idea then cutting their taxes...Fucking scummy bastards.I'd be happier seeing them restricted greatly for padding the goddamn cost at every chance and fucking over millions of people.

1101750623_400.jpg

That's what you get for supporting a douche bag like Obama and his ACA boondoggle. Did you actually expect it to have a happy ending when the insurance CEO's were it's biggest supporters?

1101750623_400.jpg

That's what you get for supporting a douche bag like Obama and his ACA boondoggle. Did you actually expect it to have a happy ending when the insurance CEO's were it's biggest supporters?
It's as good as it gets here. Now back downhill...actually, the GOP can't pass anything like this, so they may just let ACA go on...It's not like insurers make a killing on it...They did BEFORE ACA, dupes.

The main problem we have in this country is the fact that an ignorant ass like Matthew votes. Hate to tell you this (actually love to tell you) but voting was never suppose to be a right in this country. It was never suppose to be a right to ALL citizens.

I would prefer if only 5% of the country voted if it was that 5% that understood the issues. If it was that 5% that was not easily poisoned by false propaganda put out to seduce large masses of ignorance.

That way I would not be so sickened by the daily soros bullshit parroted by this fucking global warming moron.

Forum List

Back