You know who else has NOT read Mueller's report???.....Yep, Bill Barr

Robert " insufficient evidendce to prove criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable dout but plenty of evidence of collusion" Mueller.

Please show us that quote. "Plenty of evidence of collusion". Along with your reliable source and link. Thank you, thank you so much!

Robert " insufficient evidendce to prove criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable dout but plenty of evidence of collusion" Mueller.
Collusion in the penumbra

Collusion with Russian officials.

Yes, Hillary did collude

Sure...the report says so. :cuckoo:

I've been saying for years that Soros's mindless zombies (aka democrats) will rue the day they went after Trump.

lol....................... george soros....................... my god that's worn out.

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

AND.......Federal Election Campaign Act

Description
The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 is the primary United States federal law regulating political campaign spending and fundraising. The law originally focused on increased disclosure of contributions for federal campaigns. Wikipedia

Author: United States Congress
Titles amended: 2 U.S.C.: Congress
U.S.C. sections created: 2 U.S.C. ch. 14 § 431 et seq
Effective: April 7, 1972
Obstruction in the penumbra!

There!!

Right there!!

Don't you see it?

Yes, Hillary did collude

I've been saying for years that Soros's mindless zombies (aka democrats) will rue the day they went after Trump.

lol....................... george soros....................... my god that's worn out.
George RICO Soros

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

Last time moron........Look up the Campaign Finance law........I'm not here to educate scumbags like you and waste time "pleasing" morons.......Go light a cross on someone's yard.

You won't show it because what you allege, is a lie. You never post facts or respond responsibly to legitimate questions, you childishly call names.

Please show us that quote. "Plenty of evidence of collusion". Along with your reliable source and link. Thank you, thank you so much!

Mueller says messaging apps likely destroyed Trump-Russia evidence
Tech challenges prevented special counsel from establishing full picture of what happened
[...]

The nearly two-year-long investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government,” according to the report. “Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the campaign. In some instances, the campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the campaign officials shied away.”

One of the two most well-known episodes of close coordination between Trump campaign officials and Russian officials was the June 9, 2016, meeting in Trump Tower with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who has ties to the Kremlin. The meeting was billed as a discussion on the Russian ban on adoption but in reality turned out to be an offer of Moscow’s help with damaging information on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with the goal of aiding Trump.
[...]
In evaluating whether the actions of several Trump associates collectively amounted to a crime, Mueller’s office “applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of ‘collusion,’” the report said, adding that the term “collusion” is not a specific offense defined by law.
[...]

you're welcome.

Yes, Hillary did collude

George RICO Soros

lol... i like FISA better.

Yes, Hillary did collude

You can hope. His name is Individual 1, BTW.

Thats my quote, dope.
Read the report. Volume 1 is all about Russian interference and Trump folks.
While a criminal conspircy was not able to be proven. Acts and attempts at collusion abound. Why do you imagine that Russians needed and wanted internal campaign polling data for before launching targeted interference in our election process?

Tech challenges prevented special counsel from establishing full picture of what happened
[...]

The nearly two-year-long investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government,” according to the report. “Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the campaign. In some instances, the campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the campaign officials shied away.”

One of the two most well-known episodes of close coordination between Trump campaign officials and Russian officials was the June 9, 2016, meeting in Trump Tower with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who has ties to the Kremlin. The meeting was billed as a discussion on the Russian ban on adoption but in reality turned out to be an offer of Moscow’s help with damaging information on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with the goal of aiding Trump.
[...]
In evaluating whether the actions of several Trump associates collectively amounted to a crime, Mueller’s office “applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of ‘collusion,’” the report said, adding that the term “collusion” is not a specific offense defined by law.
[...]

you're welcome.

Try again.

Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

Polling data can't be shared with PACS or hostile foreigners?
Link?

If I see a poll in the newspaper, can I share it without getting in trouble?
If a PAC or hostile foreigner reads that paper, is the paper in trouble?

Manafort shared internal campaign polling data, dope.

What if a Hillary campaign worker shared internal polling data showing that Hillary would lose Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania?

You came up with that all by yourself?
Good job, buddy. You're such a big boy!

Tell us some more about clipping polls from the newspaper, dope. :laugh2:

You never did post the law against sharing polling data, internal or not, with nasty foreigners.

don't be ridiculous. he lied about it & failed to report that he was a foreign agent & the act of receiving goods &/or services for goods &/or services concerning a hostile foreign national or government to benefit the outcome of a US election is very much a criminal act.

Are you admitting it's not illegal to share internal polling data?

I just think it's hilarious that sharing internal polling data with anyone is a crime.

Its the fucking LAW, moron.....Manafort .......YOUR orange clown's CAMPAIGN MANAGER shared info with a Russian SPY so that he could forgo his due payments on Russian loans.....

You don't want to believe this and STILL defend your idiot in chief.....No one gives a flying fuck if you remain the same moron you clearly insist on being on here.....LOL

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

Nothing in there about polls. Weird.

Jerry Nadler refuses to read a 99% unredacted report given to him by Barr.

"Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, in the letter to Nadler on Wednesday, said the less-redacted version already available to key members “would permit review of 98.5 percent of the report, including 99.9 percent of Volume II, which discusses the investigation of the President’s actions.”

DOJ calls out Dems for ignoring less-redacted Mueller report, serving subpoena instead

[...]

[...]
[...]

you're welcome.

Try again.

i done did. just cause you don't like it, doesn't make it not so.

What if a Hillary campaign worker shared internal polling data showing that Hillary would lose Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania?

You never did post the law against sharing polling data, internal or not, with nasty foreigners.

don't be ridiculous. he lied about it & failed to report that he was a foreign agent & the act of receiving goods &/or services for goods &/or services concerning a hostile foreign national or government to benefit the outcome of a US election is very much a criminal act.

lol... you are one of them thar poorly educated dupes that trump loves long time, aren'tcha?

I just think it's hilarious that sharing internal polling data with anyone is a crime.

Its the fucking LAW, moron.....Manafort .......YOUR orange clown's CAMPAIGN MANAGER shared info with a Russian SPY so that he could forgo his due payments on Russian loans.....

You don't want to believe this and STILL defend your idiot in chief.....No one gives a flying fuck if you remain the same moron you clearly insist on being on here.....LOL

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

giving internal polling data ie 'goods' in exchange for debt relief ie 'services' that helps influence a united states election is conspiracy to commit fraud.

there - now that i connected the dots for you, you can thank me for educating you.

Last edited:

lol... you are one of them thar poorly educated dupes that trump loves long time, aren'tcha?

Feel free to post the law.

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

giving internal polling data ie 'goods' in exchange for debt relief ie 'services' that helps influence a united states election is conspiracy to commit fraud.

there - now that i connected the dots for you, you can thank me for educating you.

giving internal polling data ie 'goods' in exchange for debt relief

If Manafort gave something in exchange for income (or debt relief) and didn't claim the income, that's against the law. Little different than your original claim.

that helps influence a united states election

How did paying off Manafort's debt influence the election?

there - now that i connected the dots for you,

I'd already connected the dots of your idiocy. Thanks for confirming it.

Talking to them all is smart policy? How's those talks working out wit Iran and how are those missiles doing in NK with un ,trumps other dictator friend? Making friends and influencing people ,,that's your guy trump?

I said "talking to them".. Not bending over and pleading to get hosed....

Might take some patience and strategic planning also.. Shame those quantities are in short supply...

Forum List

Back