You know who else has NOT read Mueller's report???.....Yep, Bill Barr

I just think it's hilarious that sharing internal polling data with anyone is a crime.

Its the fucking LAW, moron.....Manafort .......YOUR orange clown's CAMPAIGN MANAGER shared info with a Russian SPY so that he could forgo his due payments on Russian loans.....

You don't want to believe this and STILL defend your idiot in chief.....No one gives a flying fuck if you remain the same moron you clearly insist on being on here.....LOL

I just think it's hilarious that sharing internal polling data with anyone is a crime.

Its the fucking LAW, moron.....Manafort .......YOUR orange clown's CAMPAIGN MANAGER shared info with a Russian SPY so that he could forgo his due payments on Russian loans.....

You don't want to believe this and STILL defend your idiot in chief.....No one gives a flying fuck if you remain the same moron you clearly insist on being on here.....LOL

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

Last time moron........Look up the Campaign Finance law........I'm not here to educate scumbags like you and waste time "pleasing" morons.......Go light a cross on someone's yard.

A seldom mentioned exchange between Barr's testimony before the senate committee, occurred when Booker asked Barr about Manafort's exchanging poll data with a Russian spy during the lead-in to the Republican convention.......

Booker asked Barr about the legality of such collusion with the Russians and Barr responded that he didn't know anything about it.....even though it is clearly written in Mueller's report. Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

There's only two ways to interpret Barr's "lack of knowledge" of such an event....First, he may be a fucking idiot who has NOT read the Mueller report although he was more than willing to state that the report "fully exonerated Trump"....or........... second, he is a lying stooge..........You choose.

Funny how Barr wrote a summary on a report he didn't read just like Obama declared not a smidgen of corruption in an IRS investigation not even concluded yet. Like Lynch concluded no conflict of interest in meeting with Bill privately while his wife was under FBI investigation. You know, JUST LIKE the democrats passed a healthcare bill on 1/6th of the economy they said they hadn't read either! Dang!

in meeting with Bill privately while his wife was under FBI investigation.

Your half brain "should" know that the Trump campaign was ALSO under FBI investigation......Funny, how you forget that little nugget while STILL hoping for Barr to investigate the moronic "deep state" that you like to bitch about.....LOL

Apparently you never have since you can't link to it or even post a copy of anything you refer to. You're not here to "educate" anyone, just post crap with no supporting evidence.

Yet ANOTHER dumb Trump ass kisser chimes in.........The damn CAMPAIGN FINANCE law was referred to SEVERAL times.........Since you rely on Hannity to educate your half brain, I can't help you........Stay the moron that you are........lol

Apparently you never have since you can't link to it or even post a copy of anything you refer to. You're not here to "educate" anyone, just post crap with no supporting evidence.

Yet ANOTHER dumb Trump ass kisser chimes in.........The damn CAMPAIGN FINANCE law was referred to SEVERAL times.........Since you rely on Hannity to educate your half brain, I can't help you........Stay the moron that you are........lol

Triggered much? Referred to several times except you can't seem to find them. I haven't time to believe every hackneyed story unless they have something to support their claims. If you can't be bothered to support your own claims, why should I believe them? As to Hannity, how can I watch him when I don't even get cable TV anymore since 2016 I think?

Works for me, just the Progressives up to their old tricks.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

^^^

tedium060617.gif

well, i won't bring up all the sleazy things twitler has done to women that weren't any of his 3 wives, admitted by him, or any of the lawsuits; especially the ones that he said were going to be countersued by him, or the one that has been granted by the courts to proceed against him by summer zervos....................

now tell me why trump didn't have a sit down with mueller? tell me why he's pressuring mcghan & mueller to stay silent? why the 180 degree turn around?

why is the gropenfurer afraid?

Robert "No Collusion" Mueller

Robert " insufficient evidendce to prove criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable dout but plenty of evidence of collusion" Mueller.
Collusion in the penumbra

Collusion with Russian officials.

Yes, Hillary did collude

^^^

tedium060617.gif

well, i won't bring up all the sleazy things twitler has done to women that weren't any of his 3 wives, admitted by him, or any of the lawsuits; especially the ones that he said were going to be countersued by him, or the one that has been granted by the courts to proceed against him by summer zervos....................

now tell me why trump didn't have a sit down with mueller? tell me why he's pressuring mcghan & mueller to stay silent? why the 180 degree turn around?

Robert " insufficient evidendce to prove criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable dout but plenty of evidence of collusion" Mueller.

Yes, Hillary did collude

Sure...the report says so. :cuckoo:

The damn CAMPAIGN FINANCE law was referred to SEVERAL times........

Paul Manafort could spend the rest of his life in prison. Here are the charges the former Trump campaign boss faces as the case goes to the jury

Not a single word about polling data. Weird.

oh please throw in whitewater & vince foster too - just for old times sake.

Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

pardongate payoffs)

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

^^^

tedium060617.gif

mueller's gonna go to congress
mueller's gonna go to congress
mueller's gonna go to congress ............................

& trump is terrified. neener neener francis.

A seldom mentioned exchange between Barr's testimony before the senate committee, occurred when Booker asked Barr about Manafort's exchanging poll data with a Russian spy during the lead-in to the Republican convention.......

Booker asked Barr about the legality of such collusion with the Russians and Barr responded that he didn't know anything about it.....even though it is clearly written in Mueller's report. Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

There's only two ways to interpret Barr's "lack of knowledge" of such an event....First, he may be a fucking idiot who has NOT read the Mueller report although he was more than willing to state that the report "fully exonerated Trump"....or........... second, he is a lying stooge..........You choose.

Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

Polling data can't be shared with PACS or hostile foreigners?
Link?

If I see a poll in the newspaper, can I share it without getting in trouble?
If a PAC or hostile foreigner reads that paper, is the paper in trouble?

Manafort shared internal campaign polling data, dope.

Manafort shared internal campaign polling data, dope.

What if a Hillary campaign worker shared internal polling data showing that Hillary would lose Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania?

You came up with that all by yourself?
Good job, buddy. You're such a big boy!

Tell us some more about clipping polls from the newspaper, dope. :laugh2:

You never did post the law against sharing polling data, internal or not, with nasty foreigners.

don't be ridiculous. he lied about it & failed to report that he was a foreign agent & the act of receiving goods &/or services for goods &/or services concerning a hostile foreign national or government to benefit the outcome of a US election is very much a criminal act.

Sexual Assault
Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

pardongate payoffs)

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony

Post Administration

^^^

tedium060617.gif

Why are you whining, You're the one who asked for information on Whitewater.

Get over it, you lost in 2016. This past weekend, Hillary Clinton came up with another excuse for her massive loss.

There was NO COLLUSION. That is not going to change. I believe that President Donald Trump has gotten fed up with dozens of investigations over three years all of which found nothing concerning the President which was their goal.

Last edited:

Sexual Assault
Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

pardongate payoffs)

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony

Post Administration

^^^

tedium060617.gif

Get over it, you lost in 2016. This past weekend, Hillary Clinton came up with another excuse for her massive loss.

There was NO COLLUSION. That is not going to change. I believe that President Donald Trump has gotten fed up with dozens of investigations over three years all of which found nothing concerning the President which was their goal.

lol ...^^^ whoosh ^^^

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

& there you go.....................................

Its the fucking LAW

Post the law.

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

AND.......Federal Election Campaign Act

Description
The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 is the primary United States federal law regulating political campaign spending and fundraising. The law originally focused on increased disclosure of contributions for federal campaigns. Wikipedia

Author: United States Congress
Titles amended: 2 U.S.C.: Congress
U.S.C. sections created: 2 U.S.C. ch. 14 § 431 et seq
Effective: April 7, 1972

Yes, Hillary did collude

Sure...the report says so. :cuckoo:

I've been saying for years that Soros's mindless zombies (aka democrats) will rue the day they went after Trump.

Forum List

Back