You Lie! Should We Apologize To Joe Wilson?

He shouldn't have said what he said in the venue he said it

True. But he was still right.

Does ObamaCare insure illegal immigrants?

Wrong question.

The proper question is "Isn't it a FACT that Obama lies?"

The honest answer is, "Yes."

Joe Wilson may have been wrong to call the fucking asshole President a liar in the hallowed halls of Congress, but it remains true nonetheless that President Obama IS a liar.

Wrong question.

The proper question is "Isn't it a FACT that Obama lies?"

The honest answer is, "Yes."

Joe Wilson may have been wrong to call the fucking asshole President a liar in the hallowed halls of Congress, but it remains true nonetheless that President Obama IS a liar.

Wilson shouted Obama was lying about ObamaCare not insuring illegal immigrants.

Thus, he is owed no apology. He was wrong.

He shouldn't have said what he said in the venue he said it

I like your standard. If he said one thing that you believe is true, then he's not a liar. Obviously you're not following the news, the big lie was people's ability to keep their health plan if they like it. It was a flat out lie. But then Obama is a liar.

Every President lies. If a Congressman shouted to Bush, "You lie!" during a State of the Union address, it would be understood he meant it in the context of what was being said. It would not be interpreted as a general observation about Bush that spontaneously erupted from some dickface.

Just so with Wilson. He was accusing Obama of lying about illegal immigrants and insurance. He was not making a general observation.

He was wrong.

Every President lies. If a Congressman shouted to Bush, "You lie!" during a State of the Union address, it would be understood he meant it in the context of what was being said. It would not be interpreted as a general observation about Bush that spontaneously erupted from some dickface.

Just so with Wilson. He was accusing Obama of lying about illegal immigrants and insurance. He was not making a general observation.

He was wrong.

No. He really was not wrong. CNN Truth Squad: Will health bill pay for illegal immigrants? An update ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs The CNN "truthsquad" alleged "verdict" is horseshit that flies in the face of everything in the analysis.

PLUS, what Wilson was upset over is summarized in another CNN piece:

* * * * Rep. Joe Wilson shocked many observers Wednesday night when he shouted, "You lie!" after the president denied that health care legislation would provide free coverage for illegal immigrants.

He was referring to two amendments on one version of proposed health care legislation, which he said would have provided for verification of citizenship. Both of the amendments were defeated, he said. Fact check: Will plan cover illegal immigrants?

Wilson also cited a report by the Congressional Research Service that he said showed the health care proposals would include illegal aliens. * * * *
-- Joe Wilson says outburst to Obama speech 'spontaneous' - CNN.com

It was still wrong to blurt that out in the halls of Congress.

But Wilson wasn't wrong and Obama IS a full-on lying liar who lies.

Technically, they're not supposed to be covered, but they will still get free healthcare when they go to the emergency room. And I'm sure our president will find a way to get them insurance as well through his usual sleight of hand, like prohibiting insurance providers from asking about their citizenship status. He will pay any price for a vote, it's not his money.

So that's your way of saying no, Obama didn't lie about that statement.

Got it.
Better wait a while before saying that. He's a liar, that's already been established. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Point to a politician who isn't a liar. I'll wait.

That's a fascist ploy ... to use any means possible to defeat your political foes. How about voting him out? Oh, you don't have the votes? Then make up a bunch of garbage about him and eventually something will stck..

As you have just described how the Democrats have behaved in every election since Jimmy Carter, I must believe you believe the Democratic Party is the party of Fascism. From saying Republicans want children to starve, want to destroy the environment and attacking their intelligence at every turn, while voting in Republican primaries to promote weak candidates and financing Libertarian candidates to syphon off support for Republicans, Democrats use any means possible to defeat their political opponents.

There's a difference between a person who promises something that they can't deliver on and another who says something they KNOW is false. If you can't see that, you're morally bankrupt.

There's a difference between a person who promises something that they can't deliver on and another who says something they KNOW is false. If you can't see that, you're morally bankrupt.

Ok, show me a politician who never said something he/she KNEW was false.

Keep moving the goal posts. The facts don't change.

So that's your way of saying no, Obama didn't lie about that statement.

Got it.
Better wait a while before saying that. He's a liar, that's already been established. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg.

So that makes it ok? Millions of Americans will lose their insurance because of his deception and deliberate lies, and that's ok with you because "all politicians lie"?

^ So, to an Obamaphile, an Obama lie is perfectly A-ok . . . since other politicians also lie. That about it?

So that makes it ok? Millions of Americans will lose their insurance because of his deception and deliberate lies, and that's ok with you because "all politicians lie"?

Speaking of deception and lies, your post makes it seem like millions of Americans are going to lose their insurance and not replace it with another plan. Weird how you forgot to mention that. Perhaps that makes you liar now as well. Are you ok with that?

^ So, to an Obamaphile, an Obama lie is perfectly A-ok . . . since other politicians also lie. That about it?

is it ok? Of course not.

Is it expected...sure.

Am I pretending to be outraged by it, like you loons are.... nope.

Speaking of deception and lies, your post makes it seem like millions of Americans are going to lose their insurance and not replace it with another plan. Weird how you forgot to mention that. Perhaps that makes you liar now as well. Are you ok with that?
Yeah, replace it with a plan they can't afford. He said "If you like your plan, you can keep it". He knew that to be a lie. "If you like your doctor, you can keep him". He also knew that to be a lie. Don't you get tired of shoveling Obama's shit for him?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back