You Lie! Should We Apologize To Joe Wilson?

Point to a politician who isn't a liar. I'll wait.

There's a difference between a person who promises something that they can't deliver on and another who says something they KNOW is false. If you can't see that, you're morally bankrupt.

Ok, show me a politician who never said something he/she KNEW was false.

Keep moving the goal posts. The facts don't change.

You're the one "moving the goal posts"...You've failed to make your case and now look silly.

Every President lies. If a Congressman shouted to Bush, "You lie!" during a State of the Union address, it would be understood he meant it in the context of what was being said. It would not be interpreted as a general observation about Bush that spontaneously erupted from some dickface.

Just so with Wilson. He was accusing Obama of lying about illegal immigrants and insurance. He was not making a general observation.

He was wrong.

It's like voting. Democrats block looking for voter fraud, then observe we don't find voter fraud and conclude there is no voter fraud!

Democrats block looking for illegal aliens getting subsidies...

So that makes it ok? Millions of Americans will lose their insurance because of his deception and deliberate lies, and that's ok with you because "all politicians lie"?

Speaking of deception and lies, your post makes it seem like millions of Americans are going to lose their insurance and not replace it with another plan. Weird how you forgot to mention that. Perhaps that makes you liar now as well. Are you ok with that?
Yeah, replace it with a plan they can't afford. He said "If you like your plan, you can keep it". He knew that to be a lie. "If you like your doctor, you can keep him". He also knew that to be a lie. Don't you get tired of shoveling Obama's shit for him?

So just for the record. As I've pointed out and you've now confirmed....your last post was in fact also a lie.

Don't you get tired of being exposed as a hypocritical asshole?

There's a difference between a person who promises something that they can't deliver on and another who says something they KNOW is false. If you can't see that, you're morally bankrupt.

You're the one "moving the goal posts"...You've failed to make your case and now look silly.

My case is loud and clear.

I'm also very silly. My wife would agree.

But you've still not shown me one politician who does not lie.

I rest my case. You should do the same.

I have pointed out that there is a difference between making a promise that can't be fulfilled and lying, but you continue to rant as if they are the same. Further, you have devolved into ad hominem attack and name calling in lieu of argument.

You failed to make a case, so you're dismissed.

I have pointed out that there is a difference between making a promise that can't be fulfilled and lying, but you continue to rant as if they are the same. Further, you have devolved into ad hominem attack and name calling in lieu of argument.

You failed to make a case, so you're dismissed.

Name calling? Ummm, someone needs to get their eyes checked. I think the worst insult thrown around between us was when you called me silly. Don't worry, I wasn't butt hurt by it.....Like you want to be by the imaginary insult I laid on you.

Do you always raise the white flag and pretend you've won something? You must be a legend in your own mind. Good for you.

I take back my last post. You called me morally bankrupt. That's much worse than whatever name you think I called you. I'm crying on the inside now. Happy?

Remember when Congressman Joe Wilson shouted "You lie" during Obama's State of the Union speech when he was lying about his healthcare plan? Everyone demanded an apology, and he in fact DID apologize. Now that we know the POTUS has been lying about every aspect of it all along, don't we owe Joe Wilson an apology now?

GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube

To be fair Obama was talking about funding for illegal immigrants and Obaminationcare! That is a lie also!

Name calling? Ummm, someone needs to get their eyes checked. I think the worst insult thrown around between us was when you called me silly. Don't worry, I wasn't butt hurt by it.....Like you want to be by the imaginary insult I laid on you.
You've already forgotten that you called S.J. a " hypocritical asshole"? Or, do you think that doesn't matter? I'm sure he can handle his own business, but when I see that, I know that your argument has run out of steam.

I take back my last post. You called me morally bankrupt. That's much worse than whatever name you think I called you. I'm crying on the inside now. Happy?

*sigh* Morally bankrupt is a description about your attitude, not a name. However, if it's that important to you to pretend to be wronged, have at it. You have the rest of your life to sulk.

Adieu

You've already forgotten that you called S.J. a " hypocritical asshole"? Or, do you think that doesn't matter? I'm sure he can handle his own business, but when I see that, I know that your argument has run out of steam.

Well, he is a hypocritical asshole. What else should I call him?

But good thing you have shown that you have no response to our actual argument that you felt the need to go cherry pick items from something I said to someone else.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't done much with yourself in life, have you?

This is your cue to cry again...but this time it's warranted. I actually am insulting you this time. Aaaaannnnnd go!

*sigh* Morally bankrupt is a description about your attitude, not a name. However, if it's that important to you to pretend to be wronged, have at it. You have the rest of your life to sulk.

Adieu

Hey, I once called someone else a jerk in another thread. You want to pretend to be insulted about that too?

WTF.....Where do you people come from???

But good thing you have shown that you have no response to our actual argument that you felt the need to go cherry pick items from something I said to someone else.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't done much with yourself in life, have you?

This is your cue to cry again...but this time it's warranted. I actually am insulting you this time. Aaaaannnnnd go!

LOL! If that is your best insult, you're too inept to take seriously. A final adieu and thanks for making me laugh.

LOL! If that is your best insult, you're too inept to take seriously. A final adieu and thanks for making me laugh.

Speaking of inept....I'm still waiting on that politician who doesn't lie. Remember the question you've done everything you can to avoid? Yeah, that one.

When you're done crying and ready to apologize, you know where to find me.

Didn't he say this in response to the statement that "lllegal aliens won't be insured"?

Is what Obama said false?
Technically, they're not supposed to be covered, but they will still get free healthcare when they go to the emergency room. And I'm sure our president will find a way to get them insurance as well through his usual sleight of hand, like prohibiting insurance providers from asking about their citizenship status. He will pay any price for a vote, it's not his money.

So that's your way of saying no, Obama didn't lie about that statement.

Got it.

You got it wrong, maaaan.

Barry never lied in any statement. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back