YOU LIE- Surprise!- California Wants to Let Illegal Immigrants Enroll in Obamacare

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Wait... I thought Obama said if you like your do...... never mind.... But I thought he said no illegals allowed in ACA... um never mind

After 37 years, glad I'm putting this cancer of a shit hole state in the rear view mirror in 23 days

-Geaux
====

Remember back when Democrats were trying to sell Obamacare to the American people and swore up and down that it wouldn’t cover people who were in the country illegally?

There was even that famous moment when Obama made the claim during a State of the Union address and Rep. Joe Wilson yelled out “You lie!” causing Democrats everywhere to freak out.

Flash forward to today and guess what’s happening in California…

The Washington Examiner reports:

Calif. advances bill to let illegal immigrants buy Obamacare

A bill that would allow illegal immigrants to buy Obamacare plans with their own money is headed to the desk of California Gov. Jerry Brown, after the state Senate passed the measure Thursday.

SURPRISE! California Wants to Let Illegal Immigrants Enroll in Obamacare

He lies about everything, but no one cares.

We are suppose to focus on Trump's lies about his wealth, university, and charitable giving...and ignore the much bigger lies of the POTUS. Many Americans ignorantly oblige.

He lies about everything, but no one cares.

We are suppose to focus on Trump's lies about his wealth, university, and charitable giving...and ignore the much bigger lies of the POTUS. Many Americans ignorantly oblige.

I agree. And this board has it's Obama minions or lemmings who would gladly clean up a pile of dung Obama would drop in their living rooms

-Geaux

Well, rest assured, the press will question Obama relentlessly about this.

Oh wait...

Forum List

Back