You might be a deplorable if...

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Doing this as a variation of Jeff Foxworthy's, "You might be a redneck"

If you believe in God and are a Christian...you might be a deplorable

If you believe America is the greatest country on this planet...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in American exceptionalism...you might be a deplorable

If you fly the America flag on your property...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in upholding and abiding by the Constitution...you might a deplorable

If you believe you should only go in the bathroom of your actual gender...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in supporting our police...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in peaceful protests instead of violent riots...you might be a deplorable

If you believe who is most qualified instead of affirmative action...you might be a deplorable

If you believe you can run your life better than the government...you might be a deplorable

Feel free to add on..........

Doing this as a variation of Jeff Foxworthy's, "You might be a redneck"

If you believe in God and are a Christian...you might be a deplorable

If you believe America is the greatest country on this planet...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in American exceptionalism...you might be a deplorable

If you fly the America flag on your property...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in upholding and abiding by the Constitution...you might a deplorable

If you believe you should only go in the bathroom of your actual gender...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in supporting our police...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in peaceful protests instead of violent riots...you might be a deplorable

If you believe who is most qualified instead of affirmative action...you might be a deplorable

If you believe you can run your life better than the government...you might be a deplorable

Feel free to add on..........
winner. :)

Also, if you are an otherwise Good American...but you believe that Mrs. Clinton wouldn't be a good president, due to the decades of lies and malfeasance and lucre, followed by more lies about the lies, which have defined her public life and her private character...we have her full profile...its of one who has almost filled up the full measure of her inequities...and will soon get her Judgment, one which Dante wrote about, is my bet.

I am a very proud Deplorable.

My only complaint about this thread is that nobody is using a capital--------D

Last edited:
This might have been funny if we lived in the 90s and there were...you know, punchlines.

i think democrats are fascist bigoted Nazi America hating big government, voter fraud supporting, job killing ignorant end uneducated kkk members....

I am deplorable.....

Funny you mentioned uneducated. Your post wreaks of it and we all know how Trump does with the stupids.

i think democrats are fascist bigoted Nazi America hating big government, voter fraud supporting, job killing ignorant end uneducated kkk members....

I am deplorable.....

Funny you mentioned uneducated. Your post wreaks of it and we all know how Trump does with the stupids.
You are a great example...thanks....

I'm not one of the deplorables voting for Trump, you already fessed up to that in your post. Trump polls well with you people.

I am deplorable.....

I'm not one of the deplorables voting for Trump, you already fessed up to that in your post. Trump polls well with you people.
Thanks!!! Your democrat KKk meeting is calling...now run along.....

I am deplorable.....

Thanks!!! Your democrat KKk meeting is calling...now run along.....

I wouldn't know.

You might be a deplorable - If you work hard, and only expect this nation to treat you as an exceptional citizen for doing your part.

You might be a deplorable if you feel the need to panty watch public restrooms.

You might be deplorably sadassed if you keep voting and believing in a political system that sees you as colonized subjects and sodomizes societal wealth for the benefit of a privileged few. But that is the public pathology, “my side isn’t as bad as the other side.”

If you are a racist, sexist, bigoted homophobe, xenophobic, Islamophobic, isolationist, wall building mouth breather who thinks nothing of physically assaulting anyone with whom you politically disagree, you're deplorable.

I am deplorable.....

----------------------------

I keep hearing how ignorant and uneducated us Trump Rustics are, but the Backbone of the Democratic Party and Hillary's Saviors are the Blacks...and they are absolutely the most poorly educated class of Society. Don't bother to call me a racist...they say that themselves...they complain about it! Many are figuring out that deals made with corrupt Teachers Unions with corrupt Democratic Politicians are destroying their public schools and leaving them even more uneducated.

The scam has been working for half a century now. Democrats hope it will work again.

I am deplorable.....

I keep hearing how ignorant and uneducated us Trump Rustics are, but the Backbone of the Democratic Party and Hillary's Saviors are the Blacks...and they are absolutely the most poorly educated class of Society. Don't bother to call me a racist...they say that themselves...they complain about it! Many are figuring out that deals made with corrupt Teachers Unions with corrupt Democratic Politicians are destroying their public schools and leaving them even more uneducated.

The scam has been working for half a century now. Democrats hope it will work again.

The Democratic party is a diverse group that includes all education levels and minorities. Trump is winning with very few groups outside of poorly educated idiots. If that is the only group you are winning with then that says something.

I am deplorable.....

The Democratic party is a diverse group that includes all education levels and minorities. Trump is winning with very few groups outside of poorly educated idiots. If that is the only group you are winning with then that says something.
Some uneducated people, like you, we don't want....

Forum List

Back