You might be a deplorable if...

i think democrats are fascist bigoted Nazi America hating big government, voter fraud supporting, job killing ignorant end uneducated kkk members....

I am deplorable.....

Funny you mentioned uneducated. Your post wreaks of it and we all know how Trump does with the stupids.

And your posts wreak of an arrogant pompous ass that thinks they're smarter than what they really are.

Last edited:
i think democrats are fascist bigoted Nazi America hating big government, voter fraud supporting, job killing ignorant end uneducated kkk members....

I am deplorable.....

Funny you mentioned uneducated. Your post wreaks of it and we all know how Trump does with the stupids.
----------------------------

I keep hearing how ignorant and uneducated us Trump Rustics are, but the Backbone of the Democratic Party and Hillary's Saviors are the Blacks...and they are absolutely the most poorly educated class of Society. Don't bother to call me a racist...they say that themselves...they complain about it! Many are figuring out that deals made with corrupt Teachers Unions with corrupt Democratic Politicians are destroying their public schools and leaving them even more uneducated.

The scam has been working for half a century now. Democrats hope it will work again.

The Democratic party is a diverse group that includes all education levels and minorities. Trump is winning with very few groups outside of poorly educated idiots. If that is the only group you are winning with then that says something.
Some uneducated people, like you, we don't want....

Maybe start with having a real point before the lame zingers.

I am deplorable.....

And your posts wreak of an arrogant pompous ass that thinks they're smarter than they really are.

Anyone who looks at a Trump supporter can't help but feel superior.

I am deplorable.....

Uneducated people are stupid? You realize that constitutes most of every inner city right?

I am deplorable.....

Uneducated people are stupid? You realize that constitutes most of every inner city right?

Nope, uneducated people who take pride in their ignorance are stupid.

I am deplorable.....

And your posts wreak of an arrogant pompous ass that thinks they're smarter than they really are.

Rand Paul was my first choice from the start, but I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a forest fire instead of voting for Hillary.

Anyone who looks at a Hillary supporter can't help but feel like a real American.

I am deplorable.....

Speaking of ignorance lol

I am deplorable.....

Rand Paul was my first choice from the start, but I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a forest fire instead of voting for Hillary.

Anyone who looks at a Hillary supporter can't help but feel like a real American.

Why do I care if Rand Paul was your first choice? Are you trying to make excuses for now being a Trump supporter?

If you ever overbilled clients at the Rose or other law firms to make a buck - you are deplorable

If you ever took an SBA loan on property development you had three other loans on - you are deplorable

If you ever sold the same model home to four different buyers - you are deplorable

If you watched as both your partners sat in prison on the same evidence against you and did nothing - you are deplorable

If you ever watched as one partner died in prison, while you skated - you are deplorable

If you ever harassed your husband's rape and sexual victims - you are deplorable

If you ever tried to blame an internet video for an attack and let four Americans die - you are deplorable

If you ever set up and illegal server to escape FOA requests - you are deplorable

If you ever corrupted national security by nor securing email - you are deplorable

If you did each and every one of these - you're Hillary Clinton

I am deplorable.....

. And the democrats love those types you speak of, because they stupidly vote for the Demon-crats.

I am deplorable.....

. And the democrats love those types you speak of, because they stupidly vote for the Demon-crats.

Like educated Whites, Latinos, Blacks and Asians?

If you are white you are automatically deplorable.

And a racist.

I am deplorable.....

. Nah it constitutes every Hillary Clinton voter that is stuck in the inner city, and they will remain there for the foreseeable future if she gets elected. Heck she might even pump up production in the abortion factories, and create a new program fast & furious 2.0, where gun running into the inner cities will increase by 90%. The Dems are experts at gun running, but how dare a harmless American own or keep a gun for hunting or self defense. This nations freedoms are disappearing like wildfire under the idiot Democrats, because they want to take every bad act that a few individuals do, and punish or attempt to take away everyones liberties or rights all because of. When will people be done with the bull crap ?

I am deplorable.....

Like educated Whites, Latinos, Blacks and Asians?
Well if educated regardless of color or ethnicity, and they are voting Democrat after all they know about them, then it's because they want something from that office, and they figure the holder of the office is the one who will be dumb enough to give it to them no matter what it is they want.

Last edited:

I am deplorable.....

Your quite the proud one.....

Doing this as a variation of Jeff Foxworthy's, "You might be a redneck"

If you believe in God and are a Christian...you might be a deplorable

If you believe America is the greatest country on this planet...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in American exceptionalism...you might be a deplorable

If you fly the America flag on your property...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in upholding and abiding by the Constitution...you might a deplorable

If you believe you should only go in the bathroom of your actual gender...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in supporting our police...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in peaceful protests instead of violent riots...you might be a deplorable

If you believe who is most qualified instead of affirmative action...you might be a deplorable

If you believe you can run your life better than the government...you might be a deplorable

Feel free to add on..........

If you're white and you think the government should place the concerns of Americans over the concerns of foreigners, then you are a "white nationalist."

You're despicable!

I am deplorable.....

To not support Trump? Yes.

Doing this as a variation of Jeff Foxworthy's, "You might be a redneck"

If you believe in God and are a Christian...you might be a deplorable

If you believe America is the greatest country on this planet...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in American exceptionalism...you might be a deplorable

If you fly the America flag on your property...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in upholding and abiding by the Constitution...you might a deplorable

If you believe you should only go in the bathroom of your actual gender...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in supporting our police...you might be a deplorable

If you believe in peaceful protests instead of violent riots...you might be a deplorable

If you believe who is most qualified instead of affirmative action...you might be a deplorable

If you believe you can run your life better than the government...you might be a deplorable

Feel free to add on..........
...and you are if you're in the military

I am deplorable.....

Yes....uneducated.....

Yes....uneducated.....

You need to get better at this. Practice with friends.

Forum List

Back