You notice what didn’t happen today?

Flynn's time will come
If I was President Trump I’d be way more worried about the silence on Flynn today than on the Manafort indictments.
but you're not
And I should be thanking the Lord every day for that fact.
go for it. I highly doubt he cares.
Jesus Christ our Lord cares about all of us.
then you should continue to pray to him.

Flynn's time will come
If I was President Trump I’d be way more worried about the silence on Flynn today than on the Manafort indictments.

Except Trump has nothing to worry about.

What is Flynn going to give Mueller?
Did he see Trump watching From Russia With Love?
I think they could get Flynn to admit that Trump had him tell the Russians not to react to Obama’s sanctions because Trump wasn’t going to enforce them. And then they all lied about it. Yes that is speculation but that is what I think happened. Now why Trump would stick his neck out like that, I don’t know. I don’t think Trump coordinated with the Russians to interfer in the election, I think he was open to getting dirt or Clinton emails from them, but I don’t know if anything came from it or where the crimes would be. I’d just love for all this to get wrapped up, it’s being way too politicized... like Benghazi
it's called made up. next.

Nothing on Flynn. Not a peep.

This could mean that Manafort decided to fight the feds the whole way and was indicted for his trouble.

And it could mean that Flynn is cooperating with the Feds.

Or it could mean nothing at all. But there sure is enough dirt on Flynn for him to have been included today if there wasn’t a compelling reason to wait.

That's a decent point. However, they got on top of Crooked Paul and his sidekick because statute of limitations was running out on their many earlier crimes against our country.

But if Crooked Mike isn't cooperating, this will cause him to sweat like a pig. :)

but you're not
I will join you in praying to Him.

but you're not
I will join you in praying to Him.
I don't need any help thanks. you keep your prayers to yourself and we'll all be happy.

Flynn's time will come

I think they could get Flynn to admit that Trump had him tell the Russians not to react to Obama’s sanctions because Trump wasn’t going to enforce them. And then they all lied about it. Yes that is speculation but that is what I think happened. Now why Trump would stick his neck out like that, I don’t know. I don’t think Trump coordinated with the Russians to interfer in the election, I think he was open to getting dirt or Clinton emails from them, but I don’t know if anything came from it or where the crimes would be. I’d just love for all this to get wrapped up, it’s being way too politicized... like Benghazi

So what?
Those sanctions were Obama's, Trump as President can cancel them.

Flynn's time will come

So what?
Those sanctions were Obama's, Trump as President can cancel them.
Sure, but the way to cancel them is to just do it through a legal and transparent process. Not have your guy send back channel messages, then lie about it. Even if you are a Trump supporter you should be outrages. Isn't that kind of action the definition of "Swamp".

He misrepresented his contacts with Russian officials. And it was made clear exactly what he did. Maybe if you watched something other than FOX which is downplaying the importance of this investigation, and would certainly not want to reveal Trump is lying about collusion, you might get the whole story.
You assume I have watched anything today.

What about his contacts with Russians was misrepresented?

Papadopoulos may assist; here is part of the plea agreement:

"In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing" dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign."

The Professor was a Russian agent, WHOOPS!

Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics
The timing of before and after he becomes an official member of the advisory team is unclear. It sure makes it easy for the FBI to charge someone with misrepresentation when the timing of certain events is unclear.

I am not defending this guy at all. I am more concerned about how this behavior of the FBI is becoming an abuse of power.

"3. Papadopoulos' interactions with "The Professor" were driven by the promise of "dirt" on Clinton in the from of "thousands of emails" regarding Clinton."

What is the criminal act here? I am not saying there isn't one. I just want to be sure I understand.

Exchanging classified information with a foreign power?

From that CNN article:

"But, what Papadopolous has already admitted to doing -- lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russian operatives regarding "dirt" on Trump's general election opponent -- is a very big deal. A bigger deal -- in terms of the investigation into Russia's attempted meddling in the election and allegations of collusion -- than the dozen counts laid out in the Manafort indictment."

Again, how is that illegal? (not saying it isn't.) What law did the Trump campaign violate?

"3. Papadopoulos' interactions with "The Professor" were driven by the promise of "dirt" on Clinton in the from of "thousands of emails" regarding Clinton."

What is the criminal act here? I am not saying there isn't one. I just want to be sure I understand.

The criminal act was lying to the investigators about who and why he was meeting with these people.

Try reading this Bootney:

Robert Mueller’s Opening Salvo Is a Show of Strength

The criminal act was lying to the investigators about who and why he was meeting with these people.

2008 - 2013... nothing to do with trump

Papageorgio has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. The charges against him are all about his actions as the foreign policy advisor to the campaign.

Papageorgio has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. The charges against him are all about his actions as the foreign policy advisor to the campaign.
Na, Trump did not even know he was running for president back in 2013 and before

Papageorgio has EVERYTHING to do with Trump.

nick-papagiorgio-from-yuma.png

Forum List

Back