You notice what didn’t happen today?

"3. Papadopoulos' interactions with "The Professor" were driven by the promise of "dirt" on Clinton in the from of "thousands of emails" regarding Clinton."

What is the criminal act here? I am not saying there isn't one. I just want to be sure I understand.

Exchanging classified information with a foreign power?

The criminal act was lying to the investigators about who and why he was meeting with these people.

Try reading this Bootney:

Robert Mueller’s Opening Salvo Is a Show of Strength
2008 - 2013... nothing to do with trump

Papageorgio has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. The charges against him are all about his actions as the foreign policy advisor to the campaign.

One charge. Lying. And he was not THE foreign policy advisor. And what's hysterical it appears now you have to be a foreign policy advisor with out ever talking to foreigners.Or you're suspect

"3. Papadopoulos' interactions with "The Professor" were driven by the promise of "dirt" on Clinton in the from of "thousands of emails" regarding Clinton."

What is the criminal act here? I am not saying there isn't one. I just want to be sure I understand.

Exchanging classified information with a foreign power?

The criminal act was lying to the investigators about who and why he was meeting with these people.

Try reading this Bootney:

Robert Mueller’s Opening Salvo Is a Show of Strength
2008 - 2013... nothing to do with trump

Papageorgio has EVERYTHING to do with Trump. The charges against him are all about his actions as the foreign policy advisor to the campaign.
Na, Trump did not even know he was running for president back in 2013 and before

The charges against Papageorgio relate to 2016. The charges against Manaforte relate to 2013. I guess Putin doesn’t provide you Russian trolls with copies of the reports you’re supposed to be lying about.

Forum List

Back