You old farts like myself realized that Jimmy Olson of superman fame died today

I think he was the last cast member of that show. And it was black and white. A lot of shows that were in color have just about lost all their cast members.

I think he was the last cast member of that show. And it was black and white. A lot of shows that were in color have just about lost all their cast members.
didn't they have one in color. The one where the pipe went to the center of the earth and little men came out of it

......" he died peacefully in his sleep at his home in Brentwood, California, with his dog at his side (he had no immediate family)."

Not a bad way to die.... may he Rest in Peace.

Wow, I didn't know Leonard Nimoy had died.

Whole buncha people I didn't know had died...

Theo Bikel?
Donna Douglas?
Patrick Macnee?
Cynthia Lennon?

I had no idea Jimmy Olsen would have still been around though.

From the link: People who have died in 2015

......" he died peacefully in his sleep at his home in Brentwood, California, with his dog at his side (he had no immediate family)."

I've heard doctors say there's absolutely no such thing as dying "peacefully in one's sleep"....

My aunt and uncle were doctors in brentwood before they passed away.

didn't they have one in color. The one where the pipe went to the center of the earth and little men came out of it
I don't remember that one but I am old and tend to forget. I remember George Reeves shot himself at his home. I'm pretty sure the woman from the series died some time ago.

I've heard doctors say there's absolutely no such thing as dying "peacefully in one's sleep"....

Really?

I have heard all the contrary.

If you are sleeping....you are sleeping.....you might be dreaming ...and then you pass to another dimension so to speak leaving this mortal body behind.:dunno:

But then....who really knows what happens.

always go to other peoples funerals otherwise they won't come to yours berra

Noel Neil who played Lois Lane, is still around at 95. Jack Larson lived in a very cool house of only 1200 sq ft but was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built by John Lautner, you can do a Google Earth of it the address is 449 N. Skyewiay Rd. Brentwood, CA.

Lois, (Noel Neill) is still around, as is Phyllis Coates, (Lois Lane).

Noel has appeared with nearly every Superman up to Superman Returns

Noel Neil who played Lois Lane, is still around at 95. Jack Larson lived in a very cool house of only 1200 sq ft but was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built by John Lautner, you can do a Google Earth of it the address is 449 N. Skyewiay Rd. Brentwood, CA.

You are right! How amazing to have lived in a house designed by FLWright!:D

This is the house!

Forum List

Back