You should listen to what RFK has to say. You certainly won't hear it in the media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I had no idea the DNC was fighting RFK as much as they were fighting Trump in the courts, to keep him off ballots, from refusing to do interviews, to censoring him on social media, etc.

The democrat party truly is the party of fascism.

If someone's brain has also been eaten by parasitic worms, I can see why they'd say the guy makes sense.

Or if they also hung out with Epstein, I can see why they'd like his morality.

Anyways, don't cry too hard, Trump cultists. You've still got Tulsi to be the VoiceOfMoscow.
You are in trouble. If Kamala a doesn't get a bounce from the DNC, she never will,

If someone's brain has also been eaten by parasitic worms, I can see why they'd say the guy makes sense.
Anyways, don't cry too hard, Trump cultists. You've still got Tulsi to be the VoiceOfMoscow.
You mean HONORABLE COMBAT VETERAN Tulsi, as opposed to "stolen valor" Tampon Tim, the "weekend warrior" for 24-years.

You can shove that "Russia" card up your ass....sideways.

The mans own family doesn't endorse him and have told people not to vote for him.

It was truly amazing. He completed each sentence, made perfect sense, and acted Presidential, and all without a teleprompter

Something you don't see from the democrat party.

You mean HONORABLE COMBAT VETERAN Tulsi, as opposed to "stolen valor" Tampon Tim, the "weekend warrior" for 24-years.
There was no stolen valor. And what Gabbard is doing now is not honorable.

It was truly amazing. He completed each sentence, made perfect sense, and acted Presidential, and all without a teleprompter

Something you don't see from the democrat party.
You don't see it from Trump either.

I do like how the guy he endorsed...Trump....made the “poison” he rails against.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but in the old days, you didn’t endorse someone who made something you swore (about a month ago) was poisoning our kids. Seems odd.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Tampon claimed he carried a weapon in combat, he also mis-claimed his rank. o'fer two.
And JD Vance never saw combat either. Walz didn't mis-claim anything.

Hung out with Epstein? Didn’t Clinton speak at your convention?

There was no stolen valor. And what Gabbard is doing now is not honorable.

What would you know about honor? I find his voice off putting. You however have zero credibility, deep down in places you don't show people you know Kamala is an idiot but she's your idiot. Oh yes, I am not voting for Rump.

Forum List

Back