You think our leaders waste money?

No different in the USA. Big unlimited government lead by corrupt criminal politicians, sucks wherever it exists.

BTW...check out what the Obama's spend for vacation.

I would guess the Clinton's would spend far more...

Obama's pay for their own vacation. Who cares how much they spend?

The President also pays for his own haircuts

LIES

Proven again and again

The President is responsible for his own vacation expenses
If Trump wins and spends $5 of tax payer dollars on vacation, Leftnutter will go nuts.

But...BO can spend millions and he defends it.

Picture of crazy
20321.jpg

No different in the USA. Big unlimited government lead by corrupt criminal politicians, sucks wherever it exists.

LIES

Proven again and again

If Trump wins and spends $5 of tax payer dollars on vacation, Leftnutter will go nuts.

Picture of crazy
20321.jpg

Of course they won't go nuts if Trump takes vacation...we will have plenty of other things that Trump does to go nuts over

LIES

Proven again and again

First off it's not The President. He's not deity. Second off, I don't know so much about Obama; but I know Michelle has wasted more taxpayer money on her vacations than I care to think about.

LIES

Proven again and again

First off it's not The President. He's not deity. Second off, I don't know so much about Obama; but I know Michelle has wasted more taxpayer money on her vacations than I care to think about.

Presidents take vacations...so do their wives
They are required by law to pay for those costs

Now.....with a Republican Congress, if Obama was using tax dollars on his or his wifes vacations, I'm SURE their would be six or seven Congressional investigations

LIES

Proven again and again

Now.....with a Republican Congress, if Obama was using tax dollars on his or his wifes vacations, I'm SURE their would be six or seven Congressional investigations

There's costs and then there's costs, dude.

LIES

Proven again and again

You really think the GOP Congress would cut Obama any slack if he was charging vacations to the taxpayers?

LIES

Proven again and again

Picture of crazy
20321.jpg
thats not really RW.....thats a guy who resembles him.....this is RW....

WRONG
Congressional perks like free gym, haircuts and cars prove a tempting target for candidates
Still WRONG
You can still get a taxpayer-subsidized haircut at the Senate barbershop, but manicures are out

They also get "free" manicures AND shoe shines.
Obama has his barber flown in twice a month.
So Who Pays for Obama’s Chicago Barber to Allegedly Fly Bi-Monthly to the White House? ‘It’s Not Important,’ He Says

Obama gets a $21 haircut and pays for it himself

He pays $21 like everyone else. We don’t care about how famous you are or who you are,” the barber said. “Everyone gets the same price.”

I wonder what Trump pays for his haircut?

WRONG
Congressional perks like free gym, haircuts and cars prove a tempting target for candidates
Still WRONG
You can still get a taxpayer-subsidized haircut at the Senate barbershop, but manicures are out

So Who Pays for Obama’s Chicago Barber to Allegedly Fly Bi-Monthly to the White House? ‘It’s Not Important,’ He Says

He pays $21 like everyone else. We don’t care about how famous you are or who you are,” the barber said. “Everyone gets the same price.”

Ask your boy Soros. He can assign 25 investigators to find out.

$11,000 per month: That’s what the French government pays for President Hollande’s haircuts

Cutting remarks are being made about the high cost of the French president’s personal hairdresser.

François Hollande may be the most unpopular president in the history of modern France, but he is certainly among the most impeccably groomed.

In a season that has seen his disapproval ratings approach 90 percent of French voters, even more gleeful ridicule was heaped on François Hollande this week, when Le Canard Enchaîné, the satirical newspaper, exposed that his personal hair stylist has been paid 9,985 euros ( about $11,000) per month since Hollande was elected in 2012.

That is about as much as a French government minister makes per month, and only a third less than Hollande’s own monthly paycheck.

$11,000 a month on hair cuts for a balding man? I use $30 clippers I bought years ago about once a month, and I have a full head of hair. Who does this guy think he is?

The French President?

Let'em eat cake I say...

WRONG
Still WRONG

Ask your boy Soros. He can assign 25 investigators to find out.

So what does Trump pay for his haircut and orange spray job?

America wants to know

Last edited:

Proven again and again

You really think the GOP Congress would cut Obama any slack if he was charging vacations to the taxpayers?

Dude, the info is out there. Don't give me schtick. We know about the waste.

Forum List

Back