You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

Raise taxes on those making more than 500k to 75% and gradually increase the more you make
Close all foreign bases bring all troops home position on mexican border with orders to shoot
Close down federal reserve
destroy jewish monopoly on media and finance
push all non whites into one area preferably south Florida and keep them there and introduce drugs to sterilize all non whites allow them to die off
jews to be eliminated for good
Nuke israel
sign peace accords with ALL islamic countries with a understanding that we don't meddle in ME affairs and they don't attack US targets if that happens we nuke the country that allowed it to happen.
Education from k-12 completely free
livable wage for ALL
declare political parties illegal
execute lobbyists and heads of JDL,NAACP,ADL,ACLU etc

That's a damn good start.

Incentivize nuclear, wind, and solar energy production

Mandate cleaner petroleum production and use

Decrease our military footprint across the world while increasing our capacity to project naval and air and space shields for us and our friends

Abortion only up to 20 weeks and only for life and health of the mother, incest, rape, or fatal defect in the fetus

Mandatory and free education to the 12th grade; free higher education at state programs

Institute an annual hunger games for two legislators to be drawn by lot from each state

Create voluntary far left radical and far right reactionary game reserves in Montana, Alabama, and Wisconsin for those who don't want to be in the system: the ultimate libertarian fantasy

Gradually increase the age for Social Security eligibility to 75 and reduce the age of Medicare eligibility until everyone is covered.

This would keep Social Security forever solvent and at the same time solve all problems with health care.

Raise taxes on those making more than 500k to 75% and gradually increase the more you make
Close all foreign bases bring all troops home position on mexican border with orders to shoot
push all non whites into one area preferably south Florida and keep them there and introduce drugs to sterilize all non whites allow them to die off
Nuke israel
sign peace accords with ALL islamic countries with a understanding that we don't meddle in ME affairs and they don't attack US targets if that happens we nuke the country that allowed it to happen.
livable wage for ALL

Thanks for that Adolf Jr.

Last edited:
Oh add absolutely no abortion except in cases of death to mother/child,incest or rape. Abortion doctors put to death.
Death Penalty to be sped up and to include rapists.

Nuke israel
livable wage for ALL

:eek: All jokes aside, I hope the NSA is watching you.

Last edited:
Nuke israel
livable wage for ALL

He was nutter of the hour last week. I think he's got a shot with one as well.

Nuke israel
livable wage for ALL

Spoken like a true boot licker.

1.) Eliminate the first 13 words in the 2nd amendment.
(won't change its meaning or effect, but it will give the liberals fewer excuses to hide behind)

2.) Insert the word "explicitly" before the word "delegated" in the 10th amendment.
(won't change its meaning or effect, but it will give the liberals fewer excuses to hide behind)

3.) Insert another amendment in the Constitution, whose spirit is that court decisions cannot supersede the text of the Constitution.

4.) Ban all dictatorial powers including my own.

Whoops, I left one o0ut.

3.1) Add another amendment to the Constitution, stating that all laws passed in the U.S. (Federal, state, local) must have a two-year expiration date, and that any renewals must be done individually and explicitly.
(Once a legislature passes a whole lot of laws, this will keep them so busy passing renewals that they will only be able to add really important ones; and when they want to pass new ones, they'll have to let others expire. So they'll have to figure out which ones aren't important enough to renew, and let them go.)

--Restore original Constitutional intent but leave such amendments in place that actually establish liberties and do not impede them.

--Figure out what time it is, set it, and leave it alone year round.

--Require proof of citizenship and residency to register to vote. Require registration at least six weeks before the vote so that the registers can be prepared. Require positive ID to cast your vote and only those military assigned to duty outside of the country on election day may vote absentee.

--Transfer all existing federal programs to the states to administer along with sufficient funding to continue them just until the state legislatures can vote to continue them or not. The one exception would be in those cases of the helpless or elderly that the government has made totally dependent on government.

--Insert an amendment into the Constitution that nobody in the federal government whether elected, appointed, or hired, can use the people's money to benefit any person, group, entity, or demographic that does not benefit all equally regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic status, or demographic.

--Rescind all federal regulation other than that the states cannot effectively enact themselves.

--Insert an amendment into the Constitution that the budget must be balanced except in cases of extreme national emergency. If the government must borrow for such emergency, the money must be repaid rapidly.

--Any elected, appointed, or employed official who falsifies, misleads, or lies to the people for personal gain will be removed from his/her position immediately and prosecuted as appropriate.

--Install a flat tax on all earned income that will be paid by all regardless of socioeconomic status.

--Dump the baseline budget system and go to a zero based system for all government expenditures. Anything other than the basic operating budget for government departments must be voted by itself by Congress--no more lumping multiple expenditures into one bill.

--Streamline and implement a reasonable immigration policy that will enhance the best and brightest immigrating to the USA as there are jobs and opportunity for such to merge seamlessly into the existing culture.

--Amend the Constitution so that those born to at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen will receive automatic citizenship. All others who become citizens must enter the country legally and go through the naturalization process.

--Establish English only as the language of national government and business, and leave allowing other languages in documents etc. to the discretion of the individual states.

--Except in extreme emergency when the USA or its people are under direct attack or threat of attack, no military action will be taken without the explicit consent of a majority of Congress.

--The federal government will provide the common defense, promote the general (everybody's) welfare, and secure our rights, and enact such laws and regulation that are necessary for the various states to function effectively as one nation, and then will leave the people strictly alone to form whatever sorts of societies they wish to have.

--Once this is in place, I will vote myself off the throne, and return the country to the people.

Last edited:
Nuke israel
livable wage for ALL

Spoken like a true boot licker.

Actually, I've spoken like someone that enjoys freedom.

I don't care what political side you identify with, if you agree with this guy, you should both move to North Korea...because none of this is ever happening in America.;)

You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

ME: Liberate the American people.
I turn off the Internet and the TV signals for a couple years, and hope against hope that Americans can still think.

Good idea I think you should start on that one right away.... good luck with your self improvement efforts, see you in a "couple of years". :rock:

Forum List

Back