You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

1). Abolish the IRS

2). Audit the FED

3). Make it illegal to lobby(bribe) government officials

4). Repeal obamacare

5). Repeal open homos in the military

6). Make homo marriage illegal, civil unions with all benefits of marriage ok.

7). Make English the official language of America

8). Cut off all benefits to illegal aliens

9). Begin deportation of all illegal aliens through attrition

10). Make Sharia law illegal in America

... just for starters.

sieg heil!!!

holy ****, dude. You sure are afraid of anyone different than you. Board yourself up in your home and stay in there just to be safe. We'll let you know when the coast is clear.

entire forum is a bloviating RW echo-chamber if there ever was one....

some scary stuff in here.... jailing liberals, re-write the constitution, destroy unions, deregulate everything, drill everywhere, expand coal, build the fence, etc. etc. ... undoubtedly, they're stopping just short of "create concentration camps for minorities."

Ah well. ... fascists gon' fascist.
You missed a guy. South Florida was his camp and he was going to sterilize them.

Give everyone over 14 years old a modern firearm.

Make children learn how to use firearms in public school from age eight.

Provide all adults over 18 with Federal Ammunition Stamps, a once per decade voucher to acquire basic protective gear.

Good luck to all future dictators, including myself.

Well, the culture would have to go back to the 19th century when people had common sense with fire arms. This would be really bad if this was done within a big city today...

some scary stuff in here.... jailing liberals, re-write the constitution, destroy unions, deregulate everything, drill everywhere, expand coal, build the fence, etc. etc. ... undoubtedly, they're stopping just short of "create concentration camps for minorities."

You missed a guy. South Florida was his camp and he was going to sterilize them.

They're insane, no question about it. On the other hand I don't know what's wrong with controlling our borders and exploring for resources ;) If they have their way we will all be owned by the corporations(conservatives), or we will be back on the farm(libertarians) building our little tiny business that can't grow in size ever! Reality is not their strong suite!

They're insane, no question about it. On the other hand I don't know what's wrong with controlling our borders and exploring for resources ;) If they have their way we will all be owned by the corporations(conservatives), or we will be back on the farm(libertarians) building our little tiny business that can't grow in size ever! Reality is not their strong suite!
Reality in not in their dictionary, let alone their tiny minds.

Me.

1. Clear up the bill of rights to end arguments. 1st would mean freedom of speech, period, 2nd would mean all non-felons have a right to bear arms. Our right to speech would be expanded onto the internet and the government couldn't stop you, unless it was a death threat against the president, vice president, etc. A real threat within the way it is now.
2. The nsa would be banned from spying on Americans without a warrant by a federal judge. All data bases like the ones we have discovered would be made illegal. Spying on our enemies would be ok and continued.
3. Expand governments ability to invest in infrastructure, science, and r&d outside of the military. The constitution is clear on the reality that they can do this but there's debate as in 1. So why not. Keeping our nation number one should be a goal of our government and they should continue working with the private sector to get it done!. Name a nation that doesn't? Can't...
4. Enforce American first economic policy of favoring corporations and business that stay in America. Raise massive taxes on goods being imported back to America for outsource corporations. Tax breaks from American companies be they small or big...Same percentage!
5. Spend more on science and r&d. Possibly close a massive percentage of our over sea's bases to do it. This would do more to keep our edge then anything.
6. Legalize the illegals that don't have a record. Fine the hell out of businesses that break our laws once this occurs with illegals.
7. Make it easier to impeach federal judges and for them to be recalled.

Last edited:

1. Secure the boarders.
2. Deport everybody who could not prove that they were an American citizen. This would include "anchor" babies.
3. Stop all unemployment checks. You don't work, you don't eat.
4. Actively patrol and seek out gang members. Kill them on sight.
5. Bring home all troops from the Middle East.
6. Repeal Owe Bama care.
7. Deport Owe Bama back to Kenya.
8. Begin term limits for members of Congress. Only 2 terms allowed. Anyone having already served 2 terms would be kicked out of office.
9. No retirement funds for members of Congress. Being a member of Congress is a civil duty - not a career.
10. Any law passed by Congress would apply to all Americans including Congress critters.
11. End gay marriage.
12. Death to drug dealers. This also includes anyone selling pot.
13. Anyone caught driving drunk would face 25 years in jail for first offense. Second offense would be death.
14. End all food stamp programs.
15. Allow public assistance if you are unwed and have one child. End all payments if you have a second child.
16. Ban all labor unions - especially teacher labor unions.
17. 10 years in jail if you are caught driving without a license or insurance. Death for second offense.
18. Jail for life Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.
19. Abolish the IRS. Everybody in America would pay 10% income tax. No deductions. No loop holes.
20. Cut federal employees by 50%.
21. Restructure the EPA and make it a useful tool for America - not a burden.
22. Abolish the Department of Energy. It has no useful purpose.
23. Make education in America world class.
24. Ban all Democrats from public office for at least 5 years. Longer if the mess they have created cannot be cleaned up.
25. End all foreign aid - except for emergency assistance after earthquakes and the like.

1. Secure the boarders.
2. Deport everybody who could not prove that they were an American citizen. This would include "anchor" babies.
6. Repeal Owe Bama care.
8. Begin term limits for members of Congress. Only 2 terms allowed. Anyone having already served 2 terms would be kicked out of office.
9. No retirement funds for members of Congress. Being a member of Congress is a civil duty - not a career.
10. Any law passed by Congress would apply to all Americans including Congress critters.
11. End gay marriage.
13. Anyone caught driving drunk would face 25 years in jail for first offense. Second offense would be death.
15. Allow public assistance if you are unwed and have one child. End all payments if you have a second child.
17. 10 years in jail if you are caught driving without a license or insurance. Death for second offense.
19. Abolish the IRS. Everybody in America would pay 10% income tax. No deductions. No loop holes.
24. Ban all Democrats from public office for at least 5 years. Longer if the mess they have created cannot be cleaned up.
25. End all foreign aid - except for emergency assistance after earthquakes and the like.

Congratulations! You win the award for biggest douche on the internet.

ME: Liberate the American people.

Me: For starters, nationalize resources such as coal and oil and have profits to be used for education and health care. National the banks. Put the big players from the Bush administration under house arrest and get to the truth about why we went to war in Iraq. Use waterboarding as a technique to help get to the truth. Investigate wall street's actions leading up to the economic crash five years ago. Mandatory prison terms for wrong doing.
You and I MUST work together, and a good reason WHY is the post by a dingbat below:

Me: For starters, nationalize resources such as coal and oil and have profits to be used for education and health care. National the banks. Put the big players from the Bush administration under house arrest and get to the truth about why we went to war in Iraq. Use waterboarding as a technique to help get to the truth. Investigate wall street's actions leading up to the economic crash five years ago. Mandatory prison terms for wrong doing.
I'd also have clowns like this, and those who believe ONLY one party is responsible, killed.

Take out the enemy.
Who is the enemy?

Me.

1. Clear up the bill of rights to end arguments. 1st would mean freedom of speech, period, 2nd would mean all non-felons have a right to bear arms. Our right to speech would be expanded onto the internet and the government couldn't stop you, unless it was a death threat against the president, vice president, etc. A real threat within the way it is now.
2. The nsa would be banned from spying on Americans without a warrant by a federal judge. All data bases like the ones we have discovered would be made illegal. Spying on our enemies would be ok and continued.
3. Expand governments ability to invest in infrastructure, science, and r&d outside of the military. The constitution is clear on the reality that they can do this but there's debate as in 1. So why not. Keeping our nation number one should be a goal of our government and they should continue working with the private sector to get it done!. Name a nation that doesn't? Can't...
4. Enforce American first economic policy of favoring corporations and business that stay in America. Raise massive taxes on goods being imported back to America from outsource corporations. Tax breaks from American companies be they small or big...Same percentage!
5. Spend more on science and r&d. Possibly close a massive percentage of our over sea's bases to do it. This would do more to keep our edge then anything.
6. Legalize the illegals that don't have a record. Fine the hell out of businesses that break our laws once this occurs with illegals.
7. Make it easier to impeach federal judges and for them to be recalled.
I agree with all of the 7

1. Secure the boarders.
6. Repeal Owe Bama care.
11. End gay marriage.
1. No need, disagree.
2. Starting with European trash like us?
3. Agree with exception of Americans who are disabled and not from obesity.
4. Agree 100% - I would also fill gang neighborhoods with free drugs so as to eliminate their source of income - they are cheap - let ass wipes kill themselves, there's enough people in this world who want to live.
5-10 completely agree
11 - I have no strong opinion on this issue, but I say might was well eliminate privileges and entitlements of any married couples, none of my business IMO.
12 - Obviously I disagree, but it should be noted that I do not care if all drug dealers are executed, the problem for me is that I am tired of drug war, I lived in North Philadelphia for many years, I never used drugs, but I was arrested when a drug addict tried to rob me, I discuss this in my "liberate humanity series" on YouTube Biography section part 2.
13. Agree! even though my bar business suffered because of DUI laws - I care about justice more than about my personal interests - I always said that. time for automated highway system long time ago.
14. I would say if a family is really desperate they should get help, but not career obese welfare rats who never worked - their neighborhoods must sparkle if they want food stamps. I'm making videos about this too.
15. believe it or not I agree completely.
16,19 agree 17, 18 no opinion
20. I think I agree
23. Agree completely
24,25 Agree 100%
welcome to my friends list if you want.

Take out the enemy.

On second read I confess I misread your OP...I thought you meant I wake up and the government has dictatorial powers. Strangely enough my answer is the same...take them out.
And what if the enemy has you convinced that it's name is democracy?

I turn off the Internet and the TV signals for a couple years, and hope against hope that Americans can still think.

Good idea I think you should start on that one right away.... good luck with your self improvement efforts, see you in a "couple of years". :rock:
It works but it's better as a group thing.

Oh Yeah, I forgot some folks can't function without the collective telling them what to think. :rolleyes:

"We are the Borg. Resistance as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own." -- The Borg

Last edited:
Good idea I think you should start on that one right away.... good luck with your self improvement efforts, see you in a "couple of years". :rock:

Oh Yeah, I forgot some folks can't function without the collective telling them to think. :rolleyes:

"We are the Borg. Resistance as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own." -- The Borg

That goes for both the far right and left. They're a bunch of illogical borg that attacks any good idea that goes against their belief system.

Oh Yeah, I forgot some folks can't function without the collective telling them to think. :rolleyes:

That goes for both the far right and left. They're a bunch of illogical borg that attacks any good idea that goes against their belief system.
Right. and the last post, below you, I won't even bother to respond to.

oh'key board commando! When are you going to march down to dc armed to do something about it? LOL. One has to wonder about you people!

It will happen. The question is when will the people decide that enough is enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back