Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Yes, vaccines can help prevent infections by teaching your immune system to fight them more quickly and effectively. Vaccines work by building protection with your body's natural defenses. This can reduce the risk of getting dangerous or even deadly diseases.

Vaccines Protect You​

Vaccines do an incredible job of protecting you from serious diseases like whooping cough and measles.
Have you ever wondered how vaccines actually work? Vaccines help your immune system do its job better and faster. And that protects you from serious diseases.

Oh a lie by the United States Government. I know people that got diseases that was supposed to be protected by vaccines only to test positive for said disease. Vaccines are a scam, especially coronavirus vaccines.

Oh a lie by the United States Government. I know people that got diseases that was supposed to be protected by vaccines only to test positive for said disease. Vaccines are a scam, especially coronavirus vaccines.
So you got no vaccines at all? They worked wonderful for me. I got all of them.

Forum List

Back