You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

ME: Liberate the American people.
I turn off the Internet and the TV signals for a couple years, and hope against hope that Americans can still think.

Good idea I think you should start on that one right away.... good luck with your self improvement efforts, see you in a "couple of years". :rock:
It works but it's better as a group thing.

I really don't know but one thing I do know, Beeber would not live out the day.

Oh yeah another thought occurs to me. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!
After that I would probably go ride dune buggies.

Dude, I cannot take this that seriously, my mind does not work that way, absolute power in the hands of even the most saintly person would turn them into a monster.

Raise taxes on those making more than 500k to 75% and gradually increase the more you make
Close all foreign bases bring all troops home position on mexican border with orders to shoot
Close down federal reserve
destroy jewish monopoly on media and finance
push all non whites into one area preferably south Florida and keep them there and introduce drugs to sterilize all non whites allow them to die off
jews to be eliminated for good
Nuke israel
sign peace accords with ALL islamic countries with a understanding that we don't meddle in ME affairs and they don't attack US targets if that happens we nuke the country that allowed it to happen.
Education from k-12 completely free
livable wage for ALL
declare political parties illegal
execute lobbyists and heads of JDL,NAACP,ADL,ACLU etc

That's a damn good start.
I would have this person killed and everyone who thinks the same.

Give everyone over 14 years old a modern firearm.

Make children learn how to use firearms in public school from age eight.

Provide all adults over 18 with Federal Ammunition Stamps, a once per decade voucher to acquire basic protective gear.

Good luck to all future dictators, including myself.

Last edited:
Dude, I cannot take this that seriously, my mind does not work that way, absolute power in the hands of even the most saintly person would turn them into a monster.
That is why such a person must not be elected himself, as is explained in YouTube Liberating humanity Part 6 - SOLUTION, the plan to liberate the nation and the world.
Decriminalize drugs.
Restore the rule of law in the US.
Incarcerate the current admin for crimes against the Constitution. Investigate past admins for same and administer punishment based on investigation.
Eliminate the Federal Reserve System.
Rescind all foreign aid agreements to be reviewed on an individual basis.
End laws favoring large multi national corporations in favor of the small mom and pop businesses.
Remove all Congressional perks.
Mandate that no law can apply to the People without also applying to Congress.
End the State of Emergency, review all the directives that were enacted, and end those that are un-constitutional.
Reduce Federal Budget by 60% to concentrate on border defense, infrastructure maintenance, and the space program.
Nationalize electrical generation systems and replace income taxes with energy production and distribution.
Eliminate the IRS as it would no longer be necessary.

That's a start...the end of which would be my resignation and the returning of the country to a Representative Democracy system.
We can and must work together, I agree with most if not all of the above.

1. Gradually get rid of welfare by making tomorrow the stop date. No one who doesn't already get welfare will get it again ever, and no more baby's born nine months after tomorrow will be added to the welfare rolls.

2. Repeal the 14th Amendment and institute the Fair Tax.

3. Throw Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and Bill Ayers in jail.

4. Revoke George Soro's passport to the US.

5. Make all drugs legal.

6. Make English the official Language of the US.

7. Arm Isreal to the teeth and pull out of the Middle East completely.

8. Eliminate the department of education.

9. Outlaw public sector unions.

10. Build the fence along the Mexican border, patrol it.

Within a year or two, my United States of America would be the richest, most powerful, and most prosperous country on the planet.
I don't understand the first one, and the #7 I guess I can live with, for 8 and 10 I have better ideas but I understand your logic, the rest I agree with.

1- Raise taxes on those making more than 500k to 75% and gradually increase the more you make
2- Close all foreign bases bring all troops home position on mexican border with orders to shoot
3- Close down federal reserve
4- destroy jewish monopoly on media and finance
5- push all non whites into one area preferably south Florida and keep them there and introduce drugs to sterilize all non whites allow them to die off
7- jews to be eliminated for good
8- Nuke israel
9- sign peace accords with ALL islamic countries with a understanding that we don't meddle in ME affairs and they don't attack US targets if that happens we nuke the country that allowed it to happen.
10- Education from k-12 completely free
11- livable wage for ALL
12- declare political parties illegal
13- execute lobbyists and heads of JDL,NAACP,ADL,ACLU etc
That's a damn good start.
1- I have an even better ide
2- no need for Mexican border, I have a better idea - do a clean sweep from criminals world wide.
3- agree
4- agree but we must call it something else so as not to offend all the ignorant people that can not distinguish between humanity and the evil that hides behind religion. we shall call it international bankers run media.
5- ok, you would be put in charge of cleaning bathrooms under my rule :)
12- agree completely - if they want to party, let them buy their own beer, their own pizza and party at their own time. hail Hitler!
13- agree completely but will deny deny deny if apprehended by establishment media that I ever said this.

Abolish the federal government. :eusa_angel:
plain and simple, thank you.
1- Incentivize nuclear, wind, and solar energy production
Mandate cleaner petroleum production and use
2- Decrease our military footprint across the world while increasing our capacity to project naval and air and space shields for us and our friends
3- Abortion only up to 20 weeks and only for life and health of the mother, incest, rape, or fatal defect in the fetus
4- Mandatory and free education to the 12th grade; free higher education at state programs
5- Institute an annual hunger games for two legislators to be drawn by lot from each state
6- Create voluntary far left radical and far right reactionary game reserves in Montana, Alabama, and Wisconsin for those who don't want to be in the system: the ultimate libertarian fantasy
1- agree
2- better yet unite the world - no need for nation building - that is political industries game
3- fine
4- agree
5- we can get more creative than that
6-
I really don't know but one thing I do know, Beeber would not live out the day.
Right, there simply would not be a market for welfare class degenerates in a normal world

First and foremost, for illegally holding the office of president of the United States of America...

375667_593405314026061_1283264924_n_zps5674fd87.jpg

1). Abolish the IRS

2). Audit the FED

3). Make it illegal to lobby(bribe) government officials

4). Repeal obamacare

5). Repeal open homos in the military

6). Make homo marriage illegal, civil unions with all benefits of marriage ok.

7). Make English the official language of America

8). Cut off all benefits to illegal aliens

9). Begin deportation of all illegal aliens through attrition

10). Make Sharia law illegal in America

... just for starters.

Me: For starters, nationalize resources such as coal and oil and have profits to be used for education and health care. National the banks. Put the big players from the Bush administration under house arrest and get to the truth about why we went to war in Iraq. Use waterboarding as a technique to help get to the truth. Investigate wall street's actions leading up to the economic crash five years ago. Mandatory prison terms for wrong doing.

Me: For starters, nationalize resources such as coal and oil and have profits to be used for education and health care. National the banks. Put the big players from the Bush administration under house arrest and get to the truth about why we went to war in Iraq. Use waterboarding as a technique to help get to the truth. Investigate wall street's actions leading up to the economic crash five years ago. Mandatory prison terms for wrong doing.
I'd also have clowns like this, and those who believe ONLY one party is responsible, killed.

Call together the best 30 minds on Government, diplomacy, economics and the rights of the people and write a new Constitution that prevents the shrill voices of a small minority from taking over the Government of the people, ensuring that the Bill of rights remains and possibly expanding it.

My new Government would downsize and return to the States their rightful powers and responsibilities. And I would ensure the new Constitution prevented a future federal Government from stealing those powers and authority again.

I'd also have clowns like this, and those who believe ONLY one party is responsible, killed.

I believe in many parties. Being against infrastructure, science and American first policies are a sure loser on the other hand ;)

First and foremost, for illegally holding the office of president of the United States of America...

375667_593405314026061_1283264924_n_zps5674fd87.jpg

Reagan and Bush both used as many elective orders. Bush expanded the powers of the government big time! Fact.

entire forum is a bloviating RW echo-chamber if there ever was one....

some scary stuff in here.... jailing liberals, re-write the constitution, destroy unions, deregulate everything, drill everywhere, expand coal, build the fence, etc. etc. ... undoubtedly, they're stopping just short of "create concentration camps for minorities."

Ah well. ... fascists gon' fascist.

Forum List

Back