You will be assimilated (Oh, no, not another gay marriage thread!)

Jesus christ, the movement does have respect for the religious, they only attack those who go for them.

That's a blatant lie in the face of all the evidence to suggest the contrary. One mode. Attack. Assimilate. Destroy.
LOL. Keep telling yourself that.
Suicide among LGBT youth - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And why is the suicide rate so high for gays? Look at the family dynamic.

Example: When my son was in college, he got his first apartment. I went over to help him buy things he needed for his new home. I opened his closet and found a large amount of beads.

I came to the conclusion that my son, who I always thought was an active heterosexual if there was anything he wanted to discuss with me...something he might be afraid I wouldn't understand. He looked at me questioningly and said he didn't think so. I told him I found the beads.

First time I heard of the habit of getting beads during Mardi Gras! I passed my test of letting my son know that if he had been gay, I was fine with it as long as he was happy. He know has three children and is a darn good father. Gay, no...but it wouldn't have been the end of the world.

That posts like yours help fuel the bullshit against the lgbt community, and what is happening to lgbt people around the world, and in America. Christians aren't being attacked, you're an idiot.

Oh man. You're angry. But instead of turning green, you turn into all the colors of the rainbow.

Who peed in your Wheaties dude? Did it ever occur to you that you are also responsible for all the hatred and bullshit being spewed at Christians or Gays, too? Jackson nailed it on the head here. Leave people alone!

Hatred begets hatred. Your hatred will be repaid in kind.

no, the facts are what happened. did the baker discriminate or didnt she? seems pretty clear that she did

Interesting though, facts are fickle things. So are circumstances, circumstances you failed to consider. The BOLI is supposed to be an institution who issues rulings in an impartial way. But this? What if they had decided not to pursue this case? Then what?
so you think they should have passed over a case of obvious discrimination? why? how would that be justice?

Jesus christ, the movement does have respect for the religious, they only attack those who go for them.

That's a blatant lie in the face of all the evidence to suggest the contrary. One mode. Attack. Assimilate. Destroy.

Example: When my son was in college, he got his first apartment. I went over to help him buy things he needed for his new home. I opened his closet and found a large amount of beads.

I came to the conclusion that my son, who I always thought was an active heterosexual if there was anything he wanted to discuss with me...something he might be afraid I wouldn't understand. He looked at me questioningly and said he didn't think so. I told him I found the beads.

First time I heard of the habit of getting beads during Mardi Gras! I passed my test of letting my son know that if he had been gay, I was fine with it as long as he was happy. He know has three children and is a darn good father. Gay, no...but it wouldn't have been the end of the world.
A family dynamic that religious beliefs put forth that ruins the lives of lgbt kids who have fuckers as parents.

did the facts change in the case?

"Facts" are in this case, in the eye of the beholder. Nobody knows what would have happened had BRO kept out of the process.
no, the facts are what happened. did the baker discriminate or didnt she? seems pretty clear that she did

So the baker can decide he doesn't want to bake for gays, blacks, hispanics or New Yorkers. Knock himself out. Look at the business he's losing. Cut off your nose to spite yourself.

I wouldn't buy anything from him either. When people think they are better than others, they have lost my business.

so you think they should have passed over a case of obvious discrimination? why? how would that be justice?

No. They should have been able to decide the case on their own accord, without conspiring with gay rights groups. Justice means making a ruling on the merits of the case, not on the coercion of a gay rights group. See where this is going?

did the facts change in the case?

"Facts" are in this case, in the eye of the beholder. Nobody knows what would have happened had BRO kept out of the process.

So the baker can decide he doesn't want to bake for gays, blacks, hispanics or New Yorkers. Knock himself out. Look at the business he's losing. Cut off your nose to spite yourself.
so you're disagreeing with the law. fine. that's a separate argument though. fact is the baker broke the law. any communication between bro and boli doesn't change that.

A family dynamic that religious beliefs put forth that ruins the lives of lgbt kids who have fuckers as parents.

Exactly. And that has nothing exclusive to gays. Many kids choose that route when their parents are assholes. It's a shame but true. We can' not demand assholes be sterilized.

And you think I'M hateful?
I'm referring to bigoted religious homophobes who kick out their lgbt kids/teens, punish them, send them to "conversion" therapy..

So, explain something. Do you hate Christians? Or do you hate them for the actions of a fringe few?
My entire family is catholic, I'm an athiest, also I do appreciate the teachings of Jesus and more progressive churches, such as those allowing lgbt marriages, unions, supporting abortions, etc, etc.. I hate backwards homophobes.

And what does that have to do with what I posted?
That posts like yours help fuel the bullshit against the lgbt community, and what is happening to lgbt people around the world, and in America. Christians aren't being attacked, you're an idiot.

Of course Christians are being attacked. They asked for it if they are belittling gays. They are putting themselves above someone else. But I also think some radical gays are putting themselves above others as well. Leave people alone!

I'm referring to bigoted religious homophobes who kick out their lgbt kids/teens, punish them, send them to "conversion" therapy..

So, explain something. Do you hate Christians? Or do you hate them for the actions of a fringe few?
My entire family is catholic, I'm an athiest, also I do appreciate the teachings of Jesus and more progressive churches, such as those allowing lgbt marriages, unions, supporting abortions, etc, etc.. I hate backwards homophobes.

So, essentially as an "atheist" you subscribe to a version of Jesus and Christianity that is more comfortable to you. That's not how it works buddy.

Of course Christians are being attacked. They asked for it if they are belittling gays. They are putting themselves above someone else.
Those are the people who gays are attacking, this thread is a joke and trying to make something so tiny into a massive non-existent problem.

Of course Christians are being attacked. They asked for it if they are belittling gays. They are putting themselves above someone else.

In some cases all they are doing is voicing an objection. An opinion, one which does no harm to gays at all, yet they are still attacked, as Memories Pizza was.

So, essentially as an "atheist" you subscribe to a version of Jesus and Christianity that is more comfortable to you. That's not how it works buddy.
What are you talking about? Do I have to become a "eugeneist" and worship daily since I like some of the ideas of Eugene Debs? Jesus was a middle eastern jew who recognized the evils of wealth, supported the poor and sick no matter what, and put the poor man above the rich man, why would I not like him?

In some cases all they are doing is voicing an objection. An opinion, one which does no harm to gays at all, yet they are still attacked, as Memories Pizza was.
Hey, if you come out as a bigot, don't expect to not be "attacked."

Forum List

Back