You will be assimilated (Oh, no, not another gay marriage thread!)

That's a blatant lie in the face of all the evidence to suggest the contrary. One mode. Attack. Assimilate. Destroy.
LOL. Keep telling yourself that.
Suicide among LGBT youth - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And what does that have to do with what I posted?
That posts like yours help fuel the bullshit against the lgbt community, and what is happening to lgbt people around the world, and in America. Christians aren't being attacked, you're an idiot.

Of course Christians are being attacked. They asked for it if they are belittling gays. They are putting themselves above someone else.
Those are the people who gays are attacking, this thread is a joke and trying to make something so tiny into a massive non-existent problem.

And this is how I know my argument hits the nail on the head. You are attempting to minimalize a much larger issue.

And you think I'M hateful?
I'm referring to bigoted religious homophobes who kick out their lgbt kids/teens, punish them, send them to "conversion" therapy..

So, explain something. Do you hate Christians? Or do you hate them for the actions of a fringe few?
My entire family is catholic, I'm an athiest, also I do appreciate the teachings of Jesus and more progressive churches, such as those allowing lgbt marriages, unions, supporting abortions, etc, etc.. I hate backwards homophobes.

So, essentially as an "atheist" you subscribe to a version of Jesus and Christianity that is more comfortable to you. That's not how it works buddy.
What are you talking about? Do I have to become a "eugeneist" and worship daily since I like some of the ideas of Eugene Debs? Jesus was a middle eastern jew who recognized the evils of wealth, supported the poor and sick no matter what, and put the poor man above the rich man, why would I not like him?

Do you hate me because I believe Jesus is my Lord and by his word I will be saved?

I'm referring to bigoted religious homophobes who kick out their lgbt kids/teens, punish them, send them to "conversion" therapy..

So, explain something. Do you hate Christians? Or do you hate them for the actions of a fringe few?
My entire family is catholic, I'm an athiest, also I do appreciate the teachings of Jesus and more progressive churches, such as those allowing lgbt marriages, unions, supporting abortions, etc, etc.. I hate backwards homophobes.

So, essentially as an "atheist" you subscribe to a version of Jesus and Christianity that is more comfortable to you. That's not how it works buddy.
What are you talking about? Do I have to become a "eugeneist" and worship daily since I like some of the ideas of Eugene Debs? Jesus was a middle eastern jew who recognized the evils of wealth, supported the poor and sick no matter what, and put the poor man above the rich man, why would I not like him?

Do you hate me because I believe Jesus is my Lord and by his word I will be saved?
Of course not, if you actually listen to Jesus and not Paul. :2up:

Hey, if you come out as a bigot, don't expect to not be "attacked."

Oh, so my opinion isn't allowed anymore? This is exactly what I'm talking about. Don't come out as tolerant when you won't even accept objection.
Your opinion is allowed, and people are allowed to respond to it. LOL. If you come out as a bigot, and people respond, that does not make them intolerant.

Of course not, if you actually listen to Jesus and not Paul. :2up:
Either way, it's not your call. You should accept that I have different way of living my life.

If you come out as a bigot, and people respond, that does not make them intolerant.

So, once again, why are the people responding to this "bigotry" not governed under the same logic?
They are responding to bigotry, so I guess they're bigots against bigots?

Why do you get down in the mud with when is a bigot and who is not? If someone doesn't like the way you live your life, don't fight with them. You have better things to do.

If you come out as a bigot, and people respond, that does not make them intolerant.

So, once again, why are the people responding to this "bigotry" not governed under the same logic?

Why do you get down in the mud with when is a bigot and who is not? If someone doesn't like the way you live your life, don't fight with them. You have better things to do.
Whoever starts acting like a bigot is the bigot. This is getting stupid now.

Whoever starts acting like a bigot is the bigot. This is getting stupid now.

Of course it is stupid. Bigotry is stupid. LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.

Forum List

Back