You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

separation of church and state - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wrong forum
Nowhere in the BoR's is that phrase written. What is written is the government cannot sponsor or have a religion and people are free to do with religion as they please.

It was inserted into jurisprudence by the KKKer that Franklin Roosevelt put on the Supreme Court.

Now fools use it as though it were a part of our founding documents.

Yup.....as true as it was written in the Book of Matthew.

Whose 'fruits'?

Those of Liberals, vs. those of conservatives, specifically the results of massive government interference in the free market.
On the one hand, Barack Hussein Obama came on board, and perpetuated a recession, just as FDR did, with idiotic redistributionist policies and the $800 k 'Stimulus' which did nothing but enrich his pals, who kicked back payoffs to the Democrats.

Trump ran on removing the impediments....regulations.....and these are the 'fruits:'

"14 states hit record-low unemployment

Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

The states hitting new unemployment lows run the ideological gamut, from conservative Texas to liberal California, suggesting a recovery stronger than any particular political persuasion."
14 states hit record-low unemployment

I believe Kanye West noted this...
"Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump"
Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily

How about another Bible quote....

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.
Ecclesiastes 10:2

So the evangelicals have embraced Trump. Which of these do you feel he exemplifies?

Love
Joy
Peace
Long-suffering
Gentleness
Goodness
Meekness
Temperance
Faith

I don't see any. I do see plenty of the reverse, though.

And it'd take a special kind of stupid to believe that blather about left and right in the bible.

We asked our readers to give us their thoughts about Hillary Clinton and her impact on American culture. Between Aug. 10 and Aug. 18, we received 1,800 pro-Clinton and 3,019 anti-Clinton responses.

Most used words
Responses to describe Hillary- LATimes
liar 1079
corrupt 1005
war 525
dnc 515
money 454
fraud 318
foundation 302
criminal 301
democracy 300
primary 299

And so if you have to change the subject, you admit I am correct.

Thank you.

The subject was never changed.

You tried to .....I forbid it.

Your posts remind me of the bon mot, 'So dumb, he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.' As I have only your best interests at heart, I recommend that you never chew gum, as it might restrict your perambulation in case of fire.

All the excuses the lying left made about how there was nothing that could be done about jobs moving overseas, nothing could be done about China and other countries screwing us over on trade, how nothing could be done about the jobs lost due to their ridiculous jobs killing government regulations and taxes, Trump has upended decades of carefully crafted propaganda. Good job Mr. President :eusa_clap:

All the excuses the lying left made about how there was nothing that could be done about jobs moving overseas, nothing could be done about China and other countries screwing us over on trade, how nothing could be done about the jobs lost due to their ridiculous jobs killing government regulations and taxes, Trump has upended decades of carefully crafted propaganda. Good job Mr. President :eusa_clap:
The left is slowly destroying itself quicker and quicker. Look at how the loons explode in rage here.

The left is slowly destroying itself quicker and quicker. Look at how the loons explode in rage here.

We ground pounded the left and Trump is mopping up the remnants.

2018.jpg

Whose 'fruits'?

Those of Liberals, vs. those of conservatives, specifically the results of massive government interference in the free market.
On the one hand, Barack Hussein Obama came on board, and perpetuated a recession, just as FDR did, with idiotic redistributionist policies and the $800 k 'Stimulus' which did nothing but enrich his pals, who kicked back payoffs to the Democrats.

Trump ran on removing the impediments....regulations.....and these are the 'fruits:'

Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

The states hitting new unemployment lows run the ideological gamut, from conservative Texas to liberal California, suggesting a recovery stronger than any particular political persuasion."

Don't Look Now, But Minority Unemployment Is At Record Lows Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

So the evangelicals have embraced Trump. Which of these do you feel he exemplifies?

Love
Joy
Peace
Long-suffering
Gentleness
Goodness
Meekness
Temperance
Faith

And it'd take a special kind of stupid to believe that blather about left and right in the bible.

We asked our readers to give us their thoughts about Hillary Clinton and her impact on American culture. Between Aug. 10 and Aug. 18, we received 1,800 pro-Clinton and 3,019 anti-Clinton responses.

Most used words
liar 1079
corrupt 1005
war 525
dnc 515
money 454
fraud 318
foundation 302
criminal 301
democracy 300
primary 299

Thank you.

Your posts remind me of the bon mot, 'So dumb, he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.' As I have only your best interests at heart, I recommend that you never chew gum, as it might restrict your perambulation in case of fire.

You’re very confused if you think you have any say in what people choose to post about. Like, psych-eval level confused.

"California also set a new record last month. The Golden State’s unemployment rate stands at 4.1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). That’s the lowest rate recorded since BLS began keeping track of state-level unemployment figures in 1976, and it’s a third of the 12.3 percent unemployment rate California notched at the height of the recession in December 2010."
Ibid.

Under Obama.....12.3 % unemployed
Under Trump.....4.1%

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
All fake numbers according to repubs during Oblama..

Whose 'fruits'?

Love
Joy
Peace
Long-suffering
Gentleness
Goodness
Meekness
Temperance
Faith

Most used words
liar 1079
corrupt 1005
war 525
dnc 515
money 454
fraud 318
foundation 302
criminal 301
democracy 300
primary 299

Thank you.

You’re very confused if you think you have any say in what people choose to post about. Like, psych-eval level confused.

You're more than confused if you imagine (I almost said 'think') that I'd allow you to change the subject.

Effectively, you've helped prove the premise by your fear of admitting that Trump policies are far superior to the failures of the previous administration.

Love
Joy
Peace
Long-suffering
Gentleness
Goodness
Meekness
Temperance
Faith

Most used words
liar 1079
corrupt 1005
war 525
dnc 515
money 454
fraud 318
foundation 302
criminal 301
democracy 300
primary 299

Thank you.

You're more than confused if you imagine (I almost said 'think') that I'd allow you to change the subject.

Effectively, you've helped prove the premise by your fear of admitting that Trump policies are far superior to the failures of the previous administration.
Not really in terms of numbers...It's expanding upon the previous expansion...Which is nothing new in economies...It's the usual boring cycle..

Forum List

Back