You wonder why the left will be clobbered in November, AOC tells people to boycott their jobs!!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Oh god this girl is the gift that keeps on giving. AOC told people that when they are told to return to work, to refuse.

I really want to see the left defend this idiot. They'll find a way. They always do.

Oh god this girl is the gift that keeps on giving. AOC told people that when they are told to return to work, to refuse.

I really want to see the left defend this idiot. They'll find a way. They always do.

She does not represent the maj of Democrats.

Sure now that she has a Guberment job with perks popping out of her ass she has forgotten what its like to not have an income...look how easily these elected thieves forget and fall out of touch with the common man....I wonder what will be in her freezer when she is Pelosi's age.....gold plated Ice cream with diamond encrusted nuts.....

She is the new breed in your party, they will eventually weed you out also.

Correct.

The election will be about Trump’s failure to govern, and Republicans who contributed to that failure.

Correct.

The election will be about Trump’s failure to govern, and Republicans who contributed to that failure.

PUT A BETTER WAY: The Democrat's defeat again in November will be about their empty, false, bitter narrative that Trump failed to govern, that most of America sees through.

Just as with their empty, false, bitter narrative that Trump was a national threat that had to be impeached.

Just as with their empty, false, bitter narrative that Trump was cavorting with Russia to steal an election. With idiots like the DNC, there is no need to steal anything, you are giving it away.

AOC is the new face of The Democrat Party now that Nutty Old Uncle Bernie has aged out.

Rumor says, like so many New Yorkers, she's shopping for an attic in Vermont.

That's a fuckin' bartender that was fired for stealing her coworker's tips...

Expecting anything but ridiculous drivel out of that substandard unit is not realistic.

Correct.

I hope so. Any election based on facts and accomplishments will give Trump a landslide victory.

Does she even realize that in a lot of areas, if you refuse to work you can be denied unemployment and other benefits?

Forum List

Back