You'd Think Obama Could Lay a Wreath or Something....

So, del, are you saying all vets or anyone who belongs to a veteran's organization is a drunk? Where have you been? What have you contributed, besides your mouth, to our society? What gives you the right to disparage men who wrote the ultimate blank check for their country?

...and women

^Ricky Gervais Feels that he's a Woman... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Blackshoes.

So because we wore blackshoes we dont count? Many a brown shore did nothing more than sweep runways and kiss aviator ass...fucking airdale.

My goodness, aren't you the touchy one. I just said the word "blackshoes" because those are the rates Warrior was referring to and YOU go all defensive.

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting reaction there, my friend.

Maybe he's Gay!... Isn't everyone DT?... :lol:

peace...

Blackshoes.

So because we wore blackshoes we dont count? Many a brown shore did nothing more than sweep runways and kiss aviator ass...fucking airdale.

My goodness, aren't you the touchy one. I just said the word "blackshoes" because those are the rates Warrior was referring to and YOU go all defensive.

I am not your friend you passive agressive bitch. We clear?

So, you take these message boards seriously. :lol::lol::lol: I guess you don't have much of a real life if it's that bad.

I'm sorry for you, hun. You've been seriously whipped by the women around you, it would appear.

So, del, are you saying all vets or anyone who belongs to a veteran's organization is a drunk? Where have you been? What have you contributed, besides your mouth, to our society? What gives you the right to disparage men who wrote the ultimate blank check for their country?

who the fuck are you?

I believe he's a poster here.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
No, not to appreciate them, but, to be the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, I think it would be helpful to understand what the world of a soldier is. Like the old saying goes," You can't understand it if you haven't been there". There's absolutely too many armchair warriors, judging REAL warriors , telling the military how to do the job they have been trained specifically to do! Prosecuting WARRIORS for their action in combat, when the closest they have come to a life or death decision was, is it Sept. or Oct. when you start wearing or quit wearing white!
In case you've forgotten, the military serves at the whim of the people.

So, you take these message boards seriously. :lol::lol::lol: I guess you don't have much of a real life if it's that bad.

I'm sorry for you, hun. You've been seriously whipped by the women around you, it would appear.

I get along fine with women..wanna be men...not so much.

(3) Laughing Emoticons Illustrates just how Frustrated a Talking Dumptruck can get. :thup:

Also an Excellent Example of Bodey's Passive Aggressiveness. :lol:

peace...

who the fuck are you?

I believe he's a poster here.

who the fuck are you?

url

Forum List

Back