YouGov poll (Scientific poll) finds Clinton won debate comfortably

Are you referring to unscientific polls?

She believes the Earth is 6000 years old. You're surprised she believes unscientific polls only because she likes them?

Another one who is trying to pretend they know me, I'm not a fundamentalist, dumbass
You're not a true christian either. That is clearly obvious from your hate-filled posts.

What constitutes a "true Christian"? Please define.

Just curious.

The same things that constitute a "true Muslim".

The echo between your ears is astonishing.

Except I don't "tout" Internet polls. Keep trying. Why can't you just admit the poll in question is flawed and nowhere near "scientific". Too stupid or just dishonest?

You say that now, but then there is reality we can review:
LOL The people spoke...she lost. But keep trying to convince yourself otherwise

What "people spoke" are you talking about if not internet polls?

You did in fact tout them, stop lying.

Last edited:

She believes the Earth is 6000 years old. You're surprised she believes unscientific polls only because she likes them?

Another one who is trying to pretend they know me, I'm not a fundamentalist, dumbass
You're not a true christian either. That is clearly obvious from your hate-filled posts.

Just curious.
If you are that curious, then Google "true Christian".

Your attempt to apply 21st Century mores to 18th Century thought is pathetically impotent.
Of course it is not. You are attempt to apply 18th century thought to today. And that is pathetic.
:cuckoo:
icon_rolleyes.gif
True Americans don't want your oppression of workers, women, and minorities. Those days are over.

Except I don't "tout" Internet polls. Keep trying. Why can't you just admit the poll in question is flawed and nowhere near "scientific". Too stupid or just dishonest?

Which poll did I tout? Be specific. You're losing this badly, troll

Just curious.

I wanted your viewpoint to see if you knew what you were talking about. I see that you do not.

You are so fucking stupid it is mind boggling.

I repeat my question, since you didn't answer it:

When you said "The people spoke" what were you referencing if not internet polls?

Can't find a poll I "touted" can you? You've lost, lick your wounds and try again someday when you're on your game....if indeed you ever are on it

Can't find a poll I "touted" can you? You've lost, lick your wounds and try again someday when you're on your game....if indeed you ever are on it

When you said "The people spoke" what were you referencing if not internet polls?

I could have been speaking of people I know, people I see on the tube, etc.....you have failed to link me to any poll I touted. Know why? I don't tout polls because I don't trust polls, one can see just by looking at the OP's poll's demos it isn't worth a shit. The only thing I use polls for is to see trends....but I nearly always look at the demos of them.

Thank you for admitting you are on the run, as is sassygassylassy, billy. Both the candidates, as terrible as they are, still are far more preferable to the FFs as a president today.

Just curious.

I wanted your viewpoint to see if you knew what you were talking about. I see that you do not.
Why didn't you specify that then, asshole?

My viewpoint on what a true christian is, is just that, a viewpoint. Whether or not you agree with my viewpoint doesn't make it right or wrong just because you decide so.

With that said, what constitutes a true christian to me is one who lives the teachings of jesus, not some asshole who just says they do, and then their actions prove otherwise.

If that isn't good enough for you, then tough shit. I am done playing your game.

Last edited:

Just curious.

My viewpoint on what a true christian is just that, a viewpoint. Whether or not you agree with my viewpoint doesn't make it right or wrong just because you decide so.

With that said, what constitutes a true christian to me is one who lives the teachings of jesus, not some asshole who just says they do, and then their actions prove otherwise.

If that isn't good enough for you, then tough shit. I am done playing your game.
Just so. Jere and CrusaderFrank and JimBowie are classic examples of do as I say not as I do, when it comes to Christianity and walking the walk.

Just curious.

My viewpoint on what a true christian is just that, a viewpoint. Whether or not you agree with my viewpoint doesn't make it right or wrong just because you decide so.

Just so. Jere and CrusaderFrank and JimBowie are classic examples of do as I say not as I do, when it comes to Christianity and walking the walk.
And let’s not forget the biggest hypocrite of them all --- SluttyIdioticLoser

Trump is behind at Nate Silver and RCP, and he is falling behind even more.

Of course she meant the internet polls.

You spend a lot of time in poll threads for a guy who doesn't pay attention to polls.
Liar. If someone tries to make them an issue and declare victory I may comment on it. That doesn't mean I take the poll seriously. The subject is them, not the poll. That needed to be explained to you, huh?

All I know is you're wrong because polls properly done are reasonably accurate snapshots.
And a snapshot doesn't tell the whole story. No poll had Trump winning the nomination. No poll had him breaking records for votes or contributions. You can live by polling, not me.

Five months before the primaries, pretty much all the polls had Trump winning the nomination.
He was already the nominee before I had the chance to vote. But which polls are you referring to?

Keep playing dumb. I posted you the link.

Of course Trump stated he won the CBS poll. then CBS said they didn't conduct a poll.

But Trump is sticking by his story. "I won the CBS poll so huge, even if they didn't have a poll I still won. It's beautiful."

Forum List

Back