Young Burger King employee arrested after shooting at customer who threw mayonnaise at her, Miami-Dade police say

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A Burger King employee has been arrested for shooting at a customer at a northwest Miami-Dade Burger King on Thursday afternoon.

So what hell was he doing with a gun working fast food?

My first job was as a department store waitress…I had a guy throw a sandwich at me.

Didn’t shoot him though.

But that’s ok, he is probably dead now anyway.

• Banned
My first job was as a department store waitress…I had a guy throw a sandwich at me.

Didn’t shoot him though.

i once threw a sandwich at a "friend", and he once pulled a gun on me, but they were two separate events...maybe life is more connected than we think?

But would it have been a justifiable homicide?

It sounds like another stand your ground incident, depending on skin colours involved.

Didn’t shoot him though.

Could you have shot him and claimed the sandwich was a knife?

But would it have been a justifiable homicide?

It sounds like another stand your ground incident, depending on skin colours involved.
It wasn't a stand your ground incident. Not even close.

She came out of the store and started shooting at the guy as he was driving away from the scene.

Your post is another a feeble attempt at race baiting, you fucking moron.

You're so stupid that you are totally clueless about how stupid you look.

Last edited:
It wasn't a stand your ground incident. Not even close.

She came out of the store and started shooting at the guy as he was driving away from the scene.
Are you sure that it can't be justified under some gun law, even if not 'stand your ground'?

Self defense against acid being thrown that only looked like mayo?

Forum List

Back