Young Burger King employee arrested after shooting at customer who threw mayonnaise at her, Miami-Dade police say

My first job was as a department store waitress…I had a guy throw a sandwich at me.

Didn’t shoot him though.

But that’s ok, he is probably dead now anyway.
you spewed your leftist belief on him and you wonder why leftists are hated in America.

Another mayonnaise asault. Don't you just hate it when they happen?! :sigh2:
When somebody orders a chicken sammich with no mayonnaise on it, don't give them one with mayo on it.

If you don't put mayo on their food, they can't throw mayo at you.

Problem solved.

My first job was as a department store waitress…I had a guy throw a sandwich at me.

Didn’t shoot him though.

This seems to be happening more with violence in fast food places and chain restaurants in customer/employee interactions. It may be understandable to not want something on a sandwich as in this case. But Burger King has advertised "Have it your way" in its promoting of the store products.

She'll get off....a retired police officer got off for shooting at AND killing a guy who threw popcorn at him at a movie theater....in Florida.
I believe this article covers the incident you mention. There was a little more to the story than just the popcorn that was thrown.

***snip***

Defense lawyers and prosecutors were in agreement that Reeves asked Oulson to stop texting during the movie previews — which started an argument that ended with the former Tampa police captain opening fire.

Reeves pleaded not guilty on the grounds of self-defense.

His lawyers successfully argued that police training informed Reeves’ decision to open fire, as he believed his life was in danger when the victim threw his cellphone at his face and appeared ready to climb over the seat and attack him.
[/I]

newspress-collage-21342927-1645858534652.png

Chad Oulson (right) was asked by Curtis Reeves to stop texting during a movie preview — but it led to an argument that ended with the former officer opening fire.

curtis-reeves-151.jpg

Former Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves leaves court after he was found not guilty in his murder trial on February 25, 2022, at the Robert D. Sumner Judicial Center in Dade City, Florida.

Florida also has a law covering assault on a elderly person over 65. I don’t know if it was used by the defense in this case.

2021 Florida Statutes​

< Back to Statute Search
Title XLVICRIMES
Chapter 784ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE
SECTION 08Assault or battery on persons 65 years of age or older; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentence.

784.08 Assault or battery on persons 65 years of age or older; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentence.—
(1) A person who is convicted of an aggravated assault or aggravated battery upon a person 65 years of age or older shall be sentenced to a minimum term of imprisonment of 3 years and fined not more than $10,000 and shall also be ordered by the sentencing judge to make restitution to the victim of such offense and to perform up to 500 hours of community service work. Restitution and community service work shall be in addition to any fine or sentence which may be imposed and shall not be in lieu thereof.
(2) Whenever a person is charged with committing an assault or aggravated assault or a battery or aggravated battery upon a person 65 years of age or older, regardless of whether he or she knows or has reason to know the age of the victim, the offense for which the person is charged shall be reclassified as follows:
(a) In the case of aggravated battery, from a felony of the second degree to a felony of the first degree.
(b) In the case of aggravated assault, from a felony of the third degree to a felony of the second degree.
(c) In the case of battery, from a misdemeanor of the first degree to a felony of the third degree.
(d) In the case of assault, from a misdemeanor of the second degree to a misdemeanor of the first degree.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 948.01, adjudication of guilt or imposition of sentence shall not be suspended, deferred, or withheld.
History.—s. 1, ch. 89-327; s. 1, ch. 92-50; s. 18, ch. 93-406; s. 1200, ch. 97-102; s. 19, ch. 97-194; s. 5, ch. 99-188; s. 1, ch. 2002-208.

Last edited:
Typical bullshit post with a link that tries to sell stuff while telling nothing about the case.

When somebody orders a chicken sammich with no mayonnaise on it, don't give them one with mayo on it. If you don't put mayo on their food, they can't throw mayo at you. Problem solved.

They'll take the mayo and like it. Who the hell ever heard of a chicken sandwich WITHOUT mayo? It's unholy!! :smoke:

Was it those little mayonnaise packets? Then this is absurd. I might understand if it was a glass jar, that could dangerous.

Didn’t shoot him though.

How did you provoke him? Did you laugh at his tiny peepee like that girl in "The Unforgiven?"

"Have it youuuuuuuuur way"......................................and if you don't, we'll cap your ass!

Forum List

Back