Young Idealistic Hillary Is Now a Feeble Shell of a Person

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

Hillary commencement speech at private lesbian school Wellsley back in 1969. How sad she is feeble like the old woman she mentions in her speech. How ironic she is going to be defeated by Donald J. Trump who has the same political ideology as the then sitting President Richard M. Nixon. (good Prez BTW) She has tired worn out ideas that did not work in the 1960's and will not work now.

Last edited:

Richard Nixon on "Law and Order." Trump has same campaign theme and will beat Wellsley Hillary. Ahhhhh the irony.

Nixon speaking the silent majority. Just as Trump has. That majority as it exists today, will put him over the top against Billary cabal.

Yes, hiLIARy is just a shell. The embryo alien insect inside of her has eaten away her innards, and is preparing to burst free and take it's place as part of our caste of Insect Overlords. I really hope this happens during the first debate.

Yes, hiLIARy is just a shell. The embryo alien insect inside of her has eaten away her innards, and is preparing to burst free and take it's place as part of our caste of Insect Overlords. I really hope this happens during the first debate.
Good acid?

Good acid?

I don't think hiLIARy is doing acid, at least not all by itself. Perhaps her Dr. Feelgood is mixing some in with her B-12 and meth shots.

Good acid?
Good coke.I don't know who her dealer is these days but Roger Clinton supplied her with coke for years and she hated him with a passion.

Forum List

Back