Young, Liberal and Open to Big Government & Jangling the Nerves of Republicans

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
I like the part...

"a shift that could reshape American politics for decades."

It's coming kids, the times they are a changing. Peace!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/us/politics/in-montana-young-liberal-and-open-to-big-government.html?hpw&_r=0

MISSOULA, Mont. — This funky college town, nestled along two rivers where five mountain ranges converge, has long been a liberal pocket, an isolated speck of blue in a deeply red state. Now Montana is electing more politicians who lean that way, thanks to a different-minded generation of young voters animated by the recession and social issues.

Sam Thompson, a 22-year-old environmental studies major at the University of Montana here, considers himself “fiscally conservative” but opposes cuts to Medicare; he expects to need health coverage when he grows old. Aaron Curtis, 27, a graduate student, admired Jon Huntsman, a moderate Republican, but could not stomach Mitt Romney’s opposition to same-sex marriage...

Big Government has always worked out so well in history. And those aren't liberals, they are LOLberals. They are to be mocked and shamed for being degenerate retards.

I like the part...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/11/us/politics/in-montana-young-liberal-and-open-to-big-government.html?hpw&_r=0

MISSOULA, Mont. — This funky college town, nestled along two rivers where five mountain ranges converge, has long been a liberal pocket, an isolated speck of blue in a deeply red state. Now Montana is electing more politicians who lean that way, thanks to a different-minded generation of young voters animated by the recession and social issues.

Sam Thompson, a 22-year-old environmental studies major at the University of Montana here, considers himself “fiscally conservative” but opposes cuts to Medicare; he expects to need health coverage when he grows old. Aaron Curtis, 27, a graduate student, admired Jon Huntsman, a moderate Republican, but could not stomach Mitt Romney’s opposition to same-sex marriage...

Key word: young.

The smart ones will grow out of it when they find out they have to pay for Big Brother's bar tab.

"What? This shit doesn't grow on trees? Is the President aware of this?!?!"

wqvwo6.jpg

Last edited:
Big Government has always worked out so well in history. And those aren't liberals, they are LOLberals. They are to be mocked and shamed for being degenerate retards.

As Flip Wilson's legendary "Geraldine" once said...

"Your time is up"!

In the end, adults will prevail and all this childish, Utopian mumbo jumbo will be relegated to the trash bin... where it always ends up... I guess the only variable is how bad off we get before this happens.

Last edited:

As Flip Wilson's legendary "Geraldine" once said...

"Your time is up"!

What time? The time of not feeling entitled to everything on the Earth from a free cellphone to to 24/7 free meal service?

Grow the fuck up junior.

In the end, adults will prevail and all this childish, Utopian mumbo jumbo will be relegated to the trash bin... where it always ends up... I guess the only variable is how bad off we get before this happens.

LBJ's 'Great Society" liberalism lasted for over 40 years. I got this feeling...

I like the part...

11llr2w.jpg

Even though I am going to live three decades longer than my great-grandparents, I am entitled to collect Social Security and Medicare at the same age they did!

Last edited:

Yes adults will prevail in the end... adults such as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, Herman Cain, George W. Bush...

Yes adults will prevail in the end... adults such as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, Herman Cain, George W. Bush...

Touché! :lol:

you must be young because you sure are dumb and a walking talking parrot

Forum List

Back