🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young people and sports travesty

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships

Two biological males who identify as females are winning state titles and taking them away from biological females. Would people please opine and let me know how this is remotely logical and fair? As a father of two girls I think this is insane. Boys generally have a substantial physical advantage. Hence we have boys and girls sports.

Because in 2019 America the Cult of Victimhood reigns supreme. When I grew up in the 70's and 80's I was raised by a WW2 Veteran who fought from Normandy to the Battle of the Bulge through human manufactured horror and barbarism the likes of which have yet to be seen again in this world. Because of the sacrifice and misery and suffering of men like my grandfather, our subsequent generations were born knowing the taste of ultimate individual freedom and Big Macs. That great generation, the one who fought and survived The Bulge, were perhaps more victimized than most any other subset of people in history; the horrors they witnessed firsthand cannot be underrated, not ever. The difference between them and new generations being those great men would never dream of being called victim let alone give themselves the title.

But now, in 2019 America, the popular culture of the day preaches weakness, crying uncle in exchange for embracing challenge, and the desire to coddled, comforted and apologized to simply for the damned act of having to be alive each day. Boys are no longer taught to be men, men whose forefathers shaped and constructed the very foundations of Western Civilization, the most individually free civilization in human history. No longer are boys taught to be bone crunching rough, to embrace adversity and trial by fire; nor to stand on their own physical prowess and to dig deep within themselves for the mental and physical endurance to win, to survive, to flourish under conditions of extreme hardship. Instead, boys are now taught to be victims, to be wimps; so wimpy in fact that they must pretend to be girls in order to be awarded the title of winner. Not for competing against other boys, but to use their innate, immutable physical superiority against girls.

It's the culture of victimhood and it is actively killing our civilization.

Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships

Two biological males who identify as females are winning state titles and taking them away from biological females. Would people please opine and let me know how this is remotely logical and fair? As a father of two girls I think this is insane. Boys generally have a substantial physical advantage. Hence we have boys and girls sports.

Because in 2019 America the Cult of Victimhood reigns supreme. When I grew up in the 70's and 80's I was raised by a WW2 Veteran who fought from Normandy to the Battle of the Bulge through human manufactured horror and barbarism the likes of which have yet to be seen again in this world. Because of the sacrifice and misery and suffering of men like my grandfather, our subsequent generations were born knowing the taste of ultimate individual freedom and Big Macs. That great generation, the one who fought and survived The Bulge, were perhaps more victimized than most any other subset of people in history; the horrors they witnessed firsthand cannot be underrated, not ever. The difference between them and new generations being those great men would never dream of being called victim let alone give themselves the title.

But now, in 2019 America, the popular culture of the day preaches weakness, crying uncle in exchange for embracing challenge, and the desire to coddled, comforted and apologized to simply for the damned act of having to be alive each day. Boys are no longer taught to be men, men whose forefathers shaped and constructed the very foundations of Western Civilization, the most individually free civilization in human history. No longer are boys taught to be bone crunching rough, to embrace adversity and trial by fire; nor to stand on their own physical prowess and to dig deep within themselves for the mental and physical endurance to win, to survive, to flourish under conditions of extreme hardship. Instead, boys are now taught to be victims, to be wimps; so wimpy in fact that they must pretend to be girls in order to be awarded the title of winner. Not for competing against other boys, but to use their innate, immutable physical superiority against girls.

It's the culture of victimhood and it is actively killing our civilization.
My FIL was 1st Sergeant. After the Captain got his head blown off he had to assume command of the company at the Bulge

Forum List

Back