Young school boy shouts profanity at Trump rally

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hey, Kudos to the mother...if his parents were subversive DemoRATS, he would have used FUCK!

Boing Boing ^ | 8/2/2016 | Carla Sinclair
Trump rallies never cease to amaze. This morning at a Trump rally in Ashburn, VA, a young boy about 10 years old stood up and shouted, "Take the bitch down!" He of course was referring to Hillary Clinton. His mother, Pam Kohler, defended her son. "I think he has a right to speak what he wants to," she told reporters. According to Los Angeles Times: Asked where he learned to speak that way, she answered, "Democratic schools."

My kids know better. Besides I think my wife is voting for Hillary even though she voted for Romney last time. I tell my boys, "Don't poke the bear!"

Hey, Kudos to the mother...if his parents were subversive DemoRATS, he would have used FUCK!

Trump rallies never cease to amaze. This morning at a Trump rally in Ashburn, VA, a young boy about 10 years old stood up and shouted, "Take the bitch down!" He of course was referring to Hillary Clinton. His mother, Pam Kohler, defended her son. "I think he has a right to speak what he wants to," she told reporters. According to Los Angeles Times: Asked where he learned to speak that way, she answered, "Democratic schools."
A ten year old. Perfect representation of the typical Trump supporter.

TOO FUCKING EASY, OldFool....try again! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

03-15-16-y-02a.jpg

And how do you feel about this, Mr. Pillar of Virtue?

TOO FUCKING EASY, OldFool....try again! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

03-15-16-y-02a.jpg
If you toss me an alley oop, I'm going to take it :dunno:

Classic :thup:

Just as I expected. Double standard.

Maybe when Hillary calls the little shit an "anchor baby" and wins a nomination on the promise to get him the hell out of here... then I'll applaud him :thup:

You support both dont you?

Funny the mother knows the right excuses. Its not her parenting...its Democratic schools!

You support both dont you?

Funny the mother knows the right excuses. Its not her parenting...its Democratic schools!

She's right. Have you ever heard kids in school these days? Teachers don't even try to stop the torrent of profanity they hear these days. I got in trouble for saying Godammit and my parents were called in.

Clearly I learned nothing from the experience.

Forum List

Back