Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...
I'm aware but then again I listen to more than Fox News and Breitbart.

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

Abortion is a non issue. The Supreme Court will never overturn the decision to make anti-abortion laws illegal. They have demonstrated that repeatedly.

sounds like he realizes his personal views aren’t relevant, and he realizes he’ll have to work with the state legislature to do anything

that’s sounds like someone that understands how a democracy works

Women in general?

Not many when the candidates are like this guy
No, purple haired lesbian freaks will never vote Republican. Normal women will never vote for McAuliff. He's shown his true colors.

Good for him. There should be no weapon or subterfuge that is forbidden in the fight against the slaughter of innocents. Sometimes it is necessary for the warrior to lie and cheat in a righteous cause. Use the devil's own weapons against him, warriors!

I’m for women having a CHOICE
Women have the choice to not make babies they don't want. If they'd use the brains they supposedly have, they would be able to figure that out. To say a woman cannot manage to not get pregnant is to call women stupid and powerless.

This is why the left is actually totally anti-woman.

A thing that comes from nothing is making people to see life as if it is nothing. Can you guess what that thing is?

Women have the choice to not make babies they don't want. If they'd use the brains they supposedly have, they would be able to figure that out. To say a woman cannot manage to not get pregnant is to call women stupid and powerless.

This is why the left is actually totally anti-woman.
No one believes that garbage.

Least of all women

Forum List

Back