Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

Virginians have shown an appetite for a political outsider, first-time candidate and successful businessman

Youngkin is fighting for Virginians while McAuliffe is just fighting for himself

a clear choice for voters!
McAuliffe is a Clinton clone. He fights for communists.

"Communists"?

Who are you trying to appeal to?

Trump Humpers are already voting for the abortion guy.

I'm sure this creep makes YOU happy.
Progs hate children. I do not know if abortion will be made illegal at the federal level. But enforcing the first three months or less for it is not unreasonable. And women with multiple abortions need to be taken to a stern lesson.

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...

How come that asshole won't invite Trump on up to campaign with him? :lol:

Trump Humpers don’t seem to want to talk about this

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

Probably a lot. Most people don't agree with you that killing children is acceptable.

Well this tape ought to blow things open.

Anti-abortion is NOT a popular stance for Governor
Naaaaaah, everyone has known for decades how that works. I read about this forever ago in a political analysis.

Before the election, a Republican sounds moderately severe about abortion. Then after they win, nobody hears anymore about it, ever.

This is a bargain the Republicans do with Republican women so we'll keep voting for them.

And we do.

Before the election, a Republican sounds moderately severe about abortion. Then after they win, nobody hears anymore about it, ever.
That's not what Youngkin is doing here though.

Just the opposite.

He's pretending to be a moderate NOW...and will show his true colors on abortion (aggressively ANTI-abortion) as soon as the election is over.

He has admitted that on tape

Every republican wants roe v wade overturned so whats new?

The smell of "oh fuck we might be screwed" is in the air lol

That's not what Youngkin is doing here though.

Just the opposite.

He's pretending to be a moderate NOW...and will show his true colors on abortion (aggressively ANTI-abortion) as soon as the election is over.

He has admitted that on tape

He isn't emperor if he wins. Of course that minimum wage increase isn't going to do the dems any favors at holding the House of Delegates.

He isn't emperor if he wins. Of course that minimum wage increase isn't going to do the dems any favors at holding the House of Delegates.
What he WILL do is what Texas Republicans did...make sure that they gain a majority in the state house and then do exactly what Texas did.

Forum List

Back