Youngkin Wins Thread

Cleaned??? Hardly. But you go ahead and think you won something yesterday.
Go fuck yourself Jack. You are such a bad liar that you are a joke. The entire country is noting how the dems got absolutely pasted! Name for us one big thing the Dems gained? Lets review the democrats since you put that POS Barry Obuuma in office:

1. 2010: Democrats lose Senate.
  2. 2012: Barry only gets reelected by using federal IRS agency to block and harass Romney organizations.
  3. 2014: Democrats lose House.
  4. 2016: Democrats lose White House.
  5. 2018: Democrats incrementally gained just enough house seats back to regain control of House.
  6. 2020: Democrats win back WH through highly questionable election but otherwise, lose very badly again practically everywhere else!
  7. 2021: Democrats lose Virginia governorship despite massive campaign, Lt. Governoreship, state House, nationwide mandates, local elections everywhere and barely manage to hold onto Jersey Governorship by a thread after two days of ballot shuffling to a plumber who only spent $10,000.
Just wait till next year, buttercup.

Go fuck yourself Jack. You are such a bad liar that you are a joke. The entire country is noting how the dems got absolutely pasted! Name for us one big thing the Dems gained? Lets review the democrats since you put that POS Barry Obuuma in office:

1. 2010: Democrats lose Senate.
  2. 2012: Barry only gets reelected by using federal IRS agency to block and harass Romney organizations.
  3. 2014: Democrats lose House.
  4. 2016: Democrats lose White House.
  5. 2018: Democrats incrementally gained just enough house seats back to regain control of House.
  6. 2020: Democrats win back WH through highly questionable election but otherwise, lose very badly again practically everywhere else!
  7. 2021: Democrats lose Virginia governorship despite massive campaign, Lt. Governoreship, state House, nationwide mandates, local elections everywhere and barely manage to hold onto Jersey Governorship by a thread after two days of ballot shuffling to a plumber who only spent $10,000.
Just wait till next year, buttercup.

Get lost, cuck. You're a one trick pony. Go peddle your fraud arguments somewhere else. Especially since you lack any balls to start your fraud thread.

As I predicted, the Democrat lost in VA and he conceded graciously. The man in the governor's mansion reached out to the winner and promised to work with him. EXACTLY what should happen.
The Democrat won in NJ and you fucking simps are kicking up a shitstorm screaming fraud. Straight out of the playbook. Wow, a five year old could have seen that coming. Which means you aren't that smart.

Don't put next year in the bag just yet. Long way to go.
And I don't know what reality you live in, but Democrats wiped the floor with Republicans in the House in 2018.

So, once again, nothing but empty words revealing your total inability to defend the democrats or to refute my points!

That's OK, Jerky, I never thought you would.
Nothing to refute. You said nothing. No fraud. No steal. He lost. Deal with it, cuck. :)

I was afraid of this. Now Jack is having doctor-induced deliberate blackouts. When will your brain resurface Jack-- -- in a few years when things start to go the Democrat's way again?
Put up. Or shut the fuck up..cuck.

C'mon pussy. Man up...or don't. I'm sure the women in your life remind you daily of your "shortcomings". :auiqs.jpg:

Already did. This place not worth the bother. I don't want to be part of any club that would lower itself to having you as a member.
No you didn't. Start..your..thread.

What are you afraid of?
I mean, shit. What's the worst that can happen here on this site? :auiqs.jpg:
It's not like we're curing cancer here.

Forum List

Back