Your enemy is my enemy, seems to be what Israel wants the US

A wise man once told me...... Always treat your enemies like your enemies; never as a friend.

I have added to that.... IF you have two friends who are enemies of each other, remove them BOTH from your life, lest you end up in an endless war with both.

not workable in world politics

drone strike on a wedding party with celebrating jihadis in its midst would be called good shooting by some folks Delta . That being said I see the Iranians as the enemy because they took hostages at the American embassy in iran . Nothing more or less . As far as the push for Iranian nukes , I generally don't care . I take the Founders point of view of leaving iran [and others] alone until they strike the USA and then after that first strike or attempt of a strike then the USA should destroy iran [leveled] . I think that Israel is the one that should be concerned about Iranian nukes and if the USA would mind its own business we'd just let Israel go to work . sharia , my problems with sharia is just an acknowledgement that they have sharia . None of my business but sharia shows the bloodthirsty character of islam .

drone strike on a wedding party with celebrating jihadis in its midst would be called good shooting by some folks Delta . That being said I see the Iranians as the enemy because they took hostages at the American embassy in iran . Nothing more or less . As far as the push for Iranian nukes , I generally don't care . I take the Founders point of view of leaving iran [and others] alone until they strike the USA and then after that first strike or attempt of a strike then the USA should destroy iran [leveled] . I think that Israel is the one that should be concerned about Iranian nukes and if the USA would mind its own business we'd just let Israel go to work . sharia , my problems with sharia is just an acknowledgement that they have sharia . None of my business but sharia shows the bloodthirsty character of islam .

I am not sure that all of our founders were as isolationist as you
seem to imagine them or would be at all isolationist NOW-----
----da world is different now-------it does not take months to cross the
atlantic------and the amazon valley is not inhabited cannibals

A wise man once told me...... Always treat your enemies like your enemies; never as a friend.

I have added to that.... IF you have two friends who are enemies of each other, remove them BOTH from your life, lest you end up in an endless war with both.
to be enemies with Iran and whoever they are enemies with.

If you have two friends and they do not get along, , do you still have two friends , or do you have to pick sides and only have one friend?

Do we ever get to say, no Israel you are wrong? No if we do, they get all in a bunch and then call our admin. anti Semitic.

Its unbelievable how they try and control even our government.

What? Iran has been in a state of war with the US for 3 decades.

Really how is that?? I know we've had sanctions on them, but in a state of war, and if so what do you mean and why??

Does the US Embassy take over and Khobar towers ring a bell?

Oh yes now Iran is blamed in the AMIA bombing as well, even though a Jewish man paid 400,000 to a mechanic to blow to blow it up. Funny when Bibi became enemies with Iran and Iran shut the oil line off to them, in 92 Bibi says how they are building a nuke and will have it by 95. There is no proof Iran did either.

Jews must be really powerful if they have done everything you say. Grow up.

Yes they are powerful. why would Iran do it? Finally in 06 a judge ruled Iran did it, otherwise it was always blamed on SA.

If you have two friends and they do not get along, , do you still have two friends , or do you have to pick sides and only have one friend?

Do we ever get to say, no Israel you are wrong? No if we do, they get all in a bunch and then call our admin. anti Semitic.

Really how is that?? I know we've had sanctions on them, but in a state of war, and if so what do you mean and why??

LOL --Penelope----you demand explanations? You are quite idiotic.
You DECLARED that Israel has accused the USA of being "anti semitic"-------got a citation for your idiotic eructation? Are you old enough to remember Iran's attack on the USA embassy and its hostage taking? or were you celebrating it along with the muslimah sluts in Teheran and your dungheap of origin?

still waiting for you Penelope-----you got a citation for "ISRAEL's accusation of anti semite" at the USA------over to you,, penelope

Read the news.

tell me about your assertion that "JEWS ARE POWERFUL"---Penelope------when did you first come to "know" that

Oh yes now Iran is blamed in the AMIA bombing as well, even though a Jewish man paid 400,000 to a mechanic to blow to blow it up. Funny when Bibi became enemies with Iran and Iran shut the oil line off to them, in 92 Bibi says how they are building a nuke and will have it by 95. There is no proof Iran did either.

Maybe Penelope can tell us how much a jew pays a muslim to blow his own ass to hell

a lot I imagine. Why would Jews quit their dirty deeds they blew up the USS Liberty, Kind David hotel, and attempted to blow up the US embassy in Egypt, not to mention they begun the car bombings , so why would we think they are any different.

LOL --Penelope----you demand explanations? You are quite idiotic.
You DECLARED that Israel has accused the USA of being "anti semitic"-------got a citation for your idiotic eructation? Are you old enough to remember Iran's attack on the USA embassy and its hostage taking? or were you celebrating it along with the muslimah sluts in Teheran and your dungheap of origin?

still waiting for you Penelope-----you got a citation for "ISRAEL's accusation of anti semite" at the USA------over to you,, penelope

Read the news.

I read the news and could not find YOUR source which states that Israel accused the US of being "anti semitic" -------why not just post
up your source

Maybe Penelope can tell us how much a jew pays a muslim to blow his own ass to hell

a lot I imagine. Why would Jews quit their dirty deeds they blew up the USS Liberty, Kind David hotel, and attempted to blow up the US embassy in Egypt, not to mention they begun the car bombings , so why would we think they are any different.

"a lot"??? is that the best you can do, Penelope? " da joooos do this and that" I have actually worked in hosptals----and have encountered the victims of the filth you and your colleagues inflict

tell me about your assertion that "JEWS ARE POWERFUL"---Penelope------when did you first come to "know" that

"a lot"??? is that the best you can do, Penelope? " da joooos do this and that" I have actually worked in hosptals----and have encountered the victims of the filth you and your colleagues inflict

Were always hearing how the Obama admin is anti Israel. Too bad.

Were always hearing how the Obama admin is anti Israel. Too bad.

SO? maybe it is. how does that make THE USA ANTI SEMITIC? you claimed that ISRAEL REFERRED TO THE USA AS "ANTI SEMITIC"_-----did you lie? from where are you hearing this stuff?

I am not sure that all of our founders were as isolationist as you
seem to imagine them or would be at all isolationist NOW-----
----da world is different now-------it does not take months to cross the
atlantic------and the amazon valley is not inhabited cannibals
------------------------------------------------------------- thing is that my vision of the USA is a vision of the most powerful nation on earth walking with a big stick at the ready Rosie . We might still walk with a big stick but the USA is hesitant in its use of that big stick . As far as the OCEAN , well i'd just stop importation of enemies , strike when attempts to strike the USA are done and that's about it . [test]

Last edited:

As a newly formed Nation just starting out who was forced to go to war with 5 other Countries with well established military and won seems they are powerful enough.

yeah Peach , plus the USA should support the Israelis but let the Israelis go to work , they are pretty good at their job of survival .

Just saw an article on this in which they state Obama has and is spending more time ousting Bibi than he did supporting the student rebellion ......

"The U.S. favorability rating isn't even that high in U.S. allies India or Turkey, and is two and half times as high as in Egypt. The same survey found that almost two-thirds of Iranians support restoring diplomatic ties with the U.S."

"The appeal of the United States to ordinary Iranians goes almost entirely unnoticed, and therefore unexplained. Many Iranians regard the American ideal, at least as they perceive it, as a symbol of all they want their own society to be -- free, prosperous, "great" -- but isn't. Iranians I've encountered from all strata of society express an eagerness to exalt the country they have been conditioned to view as the "Great Satan." And yet, thousands of miles away, the vast majority of Americans are totally unaware of their Iranian admirers."

"I didn't know which was more astonishing, Akbar's story or the way he closed it: "I've got nothing against the American people. The American people are the best in the world. I just love Americans.""
The Iran We Don t See A Tour of the Country Where People Love Americans The Atlantic

It's time we in the US start differentiating between governments, and governed as that Iranian did.

I've met alot of Iranians here in California, they are a good warm people and their cuisine is top shelf. Their government is another matter.

51% of the Iranian public love the US.

...What's Obama's approval numbers these days? ;)

Iran loves the US more than Americans love their own President. :)

Nobody is talking about the Iraninan people, gee. Talk about pretending to be dense. Netanyahu talked about the Iranian government. Iran as a state is no friend to the US. And the US is supposed to back its allies.

Forum List

Back