Your favourite online preacher or religious sources?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If any of you are like me, you enjoy listening to preachers and other religious material/

I have been listening to Ravi Zacharias and David Pawson for some time now, they have many videos on youtube and sell DVD's and even books. They both go back decades and cover a broad range of material and topics, Ravi is an Apologist and has a powerful life story which adds to his style. David has some detailed information about the Old Testament which he has covered, a true historian of the Bible. They both interweave funny stories, which makes it easier to maintain interest.

Any recommendations from any of you in regards to strong presentations of the bible? It would be appreciated. Though I can't promise I will add them to my permanent list, I am always interested in learning from other sources.

Im not much for listening online. I try to stay away from religion on the internet....but I do love watching Joel Olsteen on tv doing his masses. He really reaches people and speaks with such passion.

Im not much for listening online. I try to stay away from religion on the internet....but I do love watching Joel Olsteen on tv doing his masses. He really reaches people and speaks with such passion.
Go post this over at ar15.com in the religion section and see what kind of reaction ya get.
They hate the guy over there.

LDS.org

Armageddon News

I listen to Billy Graham

Yep, listened to Billy Graham for long as well, though obviously due to his retirement there isn't anything new material, though once in awhile I find a hidden gem. He influenced Ravi for certain and I know he was presenting in some of the same events in the 1980's.

To the next poster, I also listen to Olsteen once in awhile, he has a massive following and certainly has passion. He's not my style per se, but I try to listen to a bit of everything (within moderation).

Yo, I like Joel Olsteen, I try to stay away from the impostor Preachers out in La-La-Land, like the Obama Preacher, Jeremiah Wright, and the Democrat, Pope Francis, they who deceive others to believe the way they do, like Obama for the last eight years, do as I say, not as I do, phony!

"GTP"
images

Go post this over at ar15.com in the religion section and see what kind of reaction ya get.
They hate the guy over there.

Because he looks like a kid toucher.

Forum List

Back