YOUR home is at the corner of White Cloud and Deer Dancer in Glenwood Hills!

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
Pacific Palisades, CA & Albuquerque, NM
o-LUXURY-HOME-FEATURES-570.jpg

This is what we in advertising call a "word picture" designed to make you think of an interesting house that might be on the corner of White Cloud and Deer Dancer in Glenwood Hills. Of course there is no such place the name is made up.

The purpose of this thread is to get each of us to post some little incident that ACTUALLY happened in your life and frame it at the corner of White Cloud and Deer Dancer in Glenwood Hills, USA.

Sadly, I would bet that within three days someone will ruin this, and it will only confirm what most of us already think of this forum.

Today, driving down a residential street with our dog hanging out the back window, a total stranger waved at us while he watered his lawn. Very, very Glenwood Hills. :)

107908813-man-watering-grass-with-hosepipe-gettyimages.jpg

You know I remember this America. Everyone would give a stranger a "Howdy!"

Last edited:
Little bugger was 5-feet tall when I planted it about 22 years earlier.....

A place where people knew their neighbors and visited in front yards of the evening. Where the UPS driver could leave a package on your doorstep and it wouldn't be stolen.

Back then.

Attachments

• $238 Arcadia A.jpg
    $238 Arcadia A.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
We were playing Jarts when Junior threw his Jart as high as he could and it came down on Aunt Mary's foot and went all the way through!

We laaaaaughed and laughed.

Good times.

Forum List

Back