Your Moral And Intellechewal Superiors

Weze so goodz weze tawt da pubik new tings.

No doubt 2/3 of the Leftists here are now saying to themselves ‘You know, she’s right! Nobody talked about inflation before! Those damn Republicans are to blame!

I like Joy Reid. She is kindly, smart, and most importantly her skin is Black.

No comment on how does she explain the Dems Inflation Reduction Act.

What’s your point?
You’re not very clear.

No doubt 2/3 of the Leftists here are now saying to themselves ‘You know, she’s right! Nobody talked about inflation before! Those damn Republicans are to blame!

God....what totally ignoramus is that leftist Reid! unbelievable!:cuckoo:

OK....We'll mark you down as someone who actually enjoys being talked down to by supercilious, effete, snobs.

Not the least bit surprising.
If you feel talked down to that’s on you.
That’s really her point.
You don’t understand inflation at all. Certainly not as it currently is.
It sure is coming out of your mouths fast and furious though.

Really inflation hasn't been on anyone's lips since the 70s and 80s. To anyone that doesn't remember those times, it may seem

like an alien concept; However, it's a very real phenomenon. I still remember 17% mortgages, and my 1st bank account earned

7% interest. Banks are going to have to start coming off some interest money to depositors.
Thanks for resurrecting those memories...:confused:

If you feel talked down to that’s on you.
That’s really her point.
You don’t understand inflation at all. Certainly not as it currently is.
It sure is coming out of your mouths fast and furious though.
I've forgotten more about the Fed, worthless fiat currencies, and central banking than you or that insufferable CEE U Next Tuesday Reid will ever know.

So stuff your limp-dicked argument from ignorance up your unprepossessing ass.

I've forgotten more about the Fed, worthless fiat currencies, and central banking than you or that insufferable CEE U Next Tuesday Reid will ever know.

So stuff your limp-dicked argument from ignorance up your unprepossessing ass.
Yet nothing. :(

Yeah I saw that on the news. Why is she wearing a flour sack? She was butt ugly before but now.....OMG!!! Did anyone else think her neck and head were emerging from a septic tane of brown refuse? UGH

Weatherman2020

We've asked nicely for more descriptive titles that can be searched and identity the ACTUAL topic. Not just for the benefit of mod staff -- but for the members and visitors.

Threads are subject to close or move if not compliant. Do not reply to this message. Contact us in PM.

Joy might be right....Dembots don't seem to know much...so I am not at all surprised to learn many just learned that term for the first time.

Forum List

Back