Your opinion on this cop shooting video ??? Please tell me

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Did the white cop overreact by blowing her black head off over boiling water or was it completely self defense

At that distance, the pot of boiling water posed the same amount of danger as an acorn falling on a car top.

Did the white cop overreact by blowing her black head off over boiling water or was it completely self defense

That cop needs to get the same death sentence he gave that woman.

I viewed this video the other day. It's so strange how the black female feared the prowler, and the police she called for help. She stands outside with the police calling on God, and she asks the police please don't harm/kill me. She is about 4ft and the cop is almost 7ft tall.

Often times when someone knocks on your door you are already boiling wieners, corn on the cob, cooking bacon, warming baby bottles, making coffee, etc... At some point while talking to the cops outside she seems to remember a pot is on the stove. The cops follower her into her house.

However, she is way over in the kitchen. The cops NEVER go into her kitchen near her. She moves the pot off the stove and a cop shoots and kills her. He made up the excuse that she might throw that water on me, she never tries to do any such thing. The almost 7 ft tall cop shoots the black female while standing way over into her living room he shoots her dead while she's in her kitchen.

You never hear either cop say, put the pot down, freeze, nor step out of the kitchen ma'am. He just shoots her dead from a distance without ordering her to do anything.

It's a good thing he's already been indicted, and given no bond.

Last edited:
I viewed this video the other day. It's so strange how the black female feared the prowler, and the police she called for help. She stands outside with the police calling on God, and she asks the police please don't harm/kill me. She is about 4ft and the cop is almost 7ft tall.

Often times when someone knocks on your door you are already boiling wieners, corn on the cob, cooking bacon, warming baby bottles, making coffee, etc... At some point while talking to the cops outside she seems to remember a pot is on the stove. The cops follower her into her house.

However, she is way over in the kitchen. The cops NEVER go into her kitchen near her. She moves the pot off the stove and a cop shoots and kills her. He made up the excuse that she might throw that water on me, she never tries to do any such thing. The almost 7 ft tall cop shoots the black female while standing way over into her living room he shoots her dead while she's in her kitchen.

You never hear either cop say, put the pot down, freeze, nor step out of the kitchen ma'am. He just shoots her dead from a distance without ordering her to do anything.

It's a good thing he's already been indicted, and give no bond.
The cop screamed that he would shoot her in the face after she said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus".

The problem is, America's police are in too much of a hurry to shoot their fellow Americans hen it's completely unnecessary.

This need by police officers is being fed by the legal system that excuses excessive use of deadly force.

This isn't something that Kamala should try to challenge! It's far too popular.

The problem is, America's police are in too much of a hurry to shoot their fellow Americans hen it's completely unnecessary.

This need by police officers is being fed by the legal system that excuses excessive use of deadly force.

This isn't something that Kamala should try to challenge! It's far too popular.
It's what happens when a tyrant is given even partial immunity for his actions.

It's what happens when a tyrant is given even partial immunity for his actions.
In general you're mentioning corruption and that can't be challenged before many years of reform, now that it's completely over the top and out of control.

In any case, trhe totally corrupt Scotus is immune due to the system erected around it.

Forum List

Back