Your Opinion Please

Sounds O.K. What's the problem?

I think it's using memorial day as an excuse to boast. It's sorta tacky.
It ain't a boast if it's true. Would lefties rather listen to a democrat who whines about global warming and racial inequality or a republican who tells us how great the Country is? Since lefties (and democrats) never have a good day I expect they would rather listen to a democrat.

Note.

There is always an official speech with transcript.

Last years;

Read President Trump's Memorial Day Remarks

The Twitteratti take another nose dive.

That was a perfectly appropriate speech.

Well...probably another one today....

That’s fine. I’d hope so.

Me to.

Say, did 'Twitteratti' make you laugh?

Nope. Played.

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Nauseating
Anything showing praise in our country is nauseating to hated fill dimstains.
See, this is what I mean. You know perfectly well that Trump's tweet is classless, self-gratiating, and inappropriate. But your brain no longer really controls your mouth, when it comes to Trump.

What about that is inappropriate?

I think it's using memorial day as an excuse to boast. It's sorta tacky.
It ain't a boast if it's true. Would lefties rather listen to a democrat who whines about global warming and racial inequality or a republican who tells us how great the Country is? Since lefties (and democrats) never have a good day I expect they would rather listen to a democrat.

All in all, they are a miserable lot.

View attachment 195636
Nauseating
See, this is what I mean. You know perfectly well that Trump's tweet is classless, self-gratiating, and inappropriate. But your brain no longer really controls your mouth, when it comes to Trump.

Wow... really? It's kind of like Trumpsters have had their good taste and scruples surgically removed.

Let's walk it through, real slow, so you don't miss anything: Memorial Day is a holiday to express our gratitude and respect or those who have given their lives to defend our country. Trump is using the deaths of these heroes as platform to boast about his political accomplishments. This is disrespectful to the fallen. It's tacky, transparent and insensitive. But then Trump is the epitome of "tacky, transparent and insensitive". We should expect nothing less than this kind of crude grave dancing.

Note.

There is always an official speech with transcript.

Last years;

Read President Trump's Memorial Day Remarks

The Twitteratti take another nose dive.

That was a perfectly appropriate speech.

Well...probably another one today....

That’s fine. I’d hope so.

Me to.

Say, did 'Twitteratti' make you laugh?

Nope. Played.

What you need is a sense of humor. I have this old joke, it was only used once a week on Sundays by a little old lady in church. Not many miles on it at all.

For you...$5...as a friend.

View attachment 195636

I'm willing to bet those who are OK with this are the same zombies who sit through TV/radio commercials without turning them off.

Poor Rump can't help himself. He's been con artisting so long he can't even shut it down. What a sad excuse for a life where you have to stay up 24/7 plugging ME ME ME.

Last edited:

Trump is not a polished smooth talking professional politician. I find politicians phony, it sickens me how phony they are. That Trump doesn't care or bother to put on some fake act I like that.
Yeah you just like him being his old perverted lying self

You think the Clintons and Obama didn't lie to you? :itsok:

This thread is about Trump. Or have you given up defending him and moved on to "But they do it too!!!!"

View attachment 195636
Nauseating

The messenger. I'm proud of my country's accomplishments, and I don't mind if anyone wants to give her a pat on the back, including a day that recognizes our fallen...they fought and died for their love of country and wanting to see her prosper.

Trump is not a polished smooth talking professional politician. I find politicians phony, it sickens me how phony they are. That Trump doesn't care or bother to put on some fake act I like that.
Yeah you just like him being his old perverted lying self

You think the Clintons and Obama didn't lie to you? :itsok:

This thread is about Trump. Or have you given up defending him and moved on to "But they do it too!!!!"

I find your post 10x dumber than Trump, happy now?

View attachment 195636
Nauseating

Haha, your response is priceless. Classless and self-gratiating? Okay, you're good with that. But, inappropriate? Now it's time for you to make a stand!

OP and others wanna see tears and sniveling but Life goes on . The President gave an accurate and respectful message to Americans . But yeah , as said by Mike TX , some just want to find fault with The TRUMP .

"The TRUMP". Isn't that revealing.

Y'all can't say we didn't warn you.

Forum List

Back