Your Opinion Please

Odd. I don’t remember anyone disagreeing with Trump’s Memorial Day tweet from last year.

Maybe snowflakes just missed it? Or. Maybe it was appropriate. You be the judge. Here it is.

“Honoring the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to America. Home of the free, because of the brave. #MemorialDay.”

He also tweeted this on that same day:

“Today we remember the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in serving. Thank, you, God bless your families & God bless the USA!”

Any snowflakes have an issue with either of them?

sure , OK with me , not too flowery and not a big deal in any particular way , imo LLaugher .
True. Those that died defending the American way would likely be proud that it is improving daily despite the efforts of liberalism to negate their contributions to our continuing to be a great nation of free peoples.

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

The narcissistic. megalomaniac with pronounced, low-self-esteem MUST always praise himself. He would NEVER give even some credit to what he inherited from Obama, nor could he ever apologize for his lying and corrupt practices and the idiotic bullying.

He was mentored by Roy Kohn one of this country's most infamous scum bucket who helped spawn this stain in the oval office.

As Trump showed when he derided McCain for getting "captured," I strongly believe that he has NO respect for the fallen simply because in his Ayn Rand world, self-sacrifice....even in defending our nation....is for lower class people.

Sounds O.K. What's the problem?

I think it's using memorial day as an excuse to boast. It's sorta tacky.
It ain't a boast if it's true.

Sure it is. And it's just as tacky and disrespectful to the purpose of a holiday like Memorial Day. Today is about honoring those who have given their life for their country - not stroking Trump's insatiable ego.
What honors fallen soldiers more than succeeding in improving the country they died fighting for?

Under Obama, the unemployment rate fr blacks and Hispanics was lowered by FIFTY PERCENT (halved)......Do you think that the ignorant, idiot-in-chief would give ANY credit for what he inherited?

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Nauseating

Your post or the tweet?

Ol' Donnie could pretty much say anything, and you would stop everything and start drooling.

I saw people get sensitive over Obama being slammed, but you insecure , angry old white Trumpkins really take it to a new level.

You mean kinda like this?
reporters chasing hillary - Bing video
Lol, the Benny hill music made it.

Memorial day used to be a day for honoring fallen soldiers,
It still is. I went to the parade a mile from my house, then I visited the graves of 3 dead relatives, all of whom had purple hearts.

What did you do? Besides sit on your front porch and whine like a little b****...
We aren't the ones whining, you are.

Under Obama, the unemployment rate fr blacks and Hispanics was lowered by FIFTY PERCENT (halved)......Do you think that the ignorant, idiot-in-chief would give ANY credit for what he inherited?

My 14 year old daughter could have bought blacks and wetbacks into employment with $10 trillion of your money.

Forum List

Back