Your Opinion Please

no

but expected at this point.... :(

Because ...
well, you would think he would talk about what memorial day is all about...the sacrifice these veterans gave for our country, for us... and the sacrifice their children and spouses and parents have gone through due to the veteran's death for their country and family being without them.... not make it about him and what he as president, has done...in some campaign speech with narcissistic rhetoric...

BTW, I've never criticized any President from either party for saying political things during holidays. It's what they do, they are politicians.

But I'm not a flaming hypocrite like you are and I don't have your flaming Trump butt hurt either

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

No, it is not at ALL appropriate but then again - Donald has never been appropriate.

It will however appeal bigly to his adoring flock.

One leftist after another posting abhorance, and none of you can explain what you're upset about
They are still upset about the election. Quite the snowflakes they are.
If the markets keep going up I won't be that upset,,,just a little
Then quit your constant complaining. My gosh, you're worse than a 4 year old.
It's just that the man is such a rotten example ,,,,and people are singing his praise ,,,,when he's not doing it himself,that churns my stomach

View attachment 195636

No, it is not at ALL appropriate but then again - Donald has never been appropriate.

You should hold your breath until you turn blue, DeRpHate.

Say, what is it you think you're a doctor of? You know you'll have to conquer second grade before you get a doctorate, right sploogy?

View attachment 195636
Nauseating
Anything showing praise in our country is nauseating to hated fill dimstains.
See, this is what I mean. You know perfectly well that Trump's tweet is classless, self-gratiating, and inappropriate. But your brain no longer really controls your mouth, when it comes to Trump.

Leftists are so consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome you think if he said good morning to a nun you'd be offended
No kaz only when he went for her pussy

Yep. THIS from Cadet Bone Spurs.

Is he golfing today? (that was a redundant question)

Didn't he want to throw himself a parade today?

There was a bigger crowd at the Minneapolis Humane Society "Walk for the Animals" than his inauguration.

At this point any canine could run against him & win in a landslide.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

no

Because ...
well, you would think he would talk about what memorial day is all about...the sacrifice these veterans gave for our country, for us... and the sacrifice their children and spouses and parents have gone through due to the veteran's death for their country and family being without them.... not make it about him and what he as president, has done...in some campaign speech with narcissistic rhetoric...

This is about where I am, but that tweet is a self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back that to my mind as a veteran is inappropriate for the occasion. This day is not about him, and he should not be attempting to make it that way. Whether there is or isn't any truth to it is beside the point.

One leftist after another posting abhorance, and none of you can explain what you're upset about
It's just that the man is such a rotten example ,,,,and people are singing his praise ,,,,when he's not doing it himself,that churns my stomach
Actually I think he is a Shit head for cheating on his wife, but unfourtuantly that seems like it's a qualification for being a politician these days. Republican and Democrat.

View attachment 195636
Nauseating
Anything showing praise in our country is nauseating to hated fill dimstains.
See, this is what I mean. You know perfectly well that Trump's tweet is classless, self-gratiating, and inappropriate. But your brain no longer really controls your mouth, when it comes to Trump.

Leftists are so consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome you think if he said good morning to a nun you'd be offended
No kaz only when he went for her pussy

That's a lie. He wouldn't have to do anything.

And Trump wasn't the sexual predator. Once again you display your misogyny ignoring an actual sexual predator you kept voting for to make a cheap political point

no

Because ...

So if I showed you a quote where Obama, Hillary or Slick did that, you'd say they are classless?

Then again, when I said school gun free zones are Federal, you said I was wrong, and I showed you a link, you wouldn't admit that you were wrong
Lol, I'm sure Hillary is some where today. Giving another speech on why she lost.

Yep. THIS from Cadet Bone Spurs.

Is he golfing today? (that was a redundant question)

Didn't he want to throw himself a parade today?

There was a bigger crowd at the Minneapolis Humane Society "Walk for the Animals" than his inauguration.

At this point any canine could run against him & win in a landslide.

Joe Biden is good to go...

ODIE-garfield-19939922-280-400.jpg

no

Because ...

This is about where I am, but that tweet is a self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back that to my mind as a veteran is inappropriate for the occasion. This day is not about him, and he should not be attempting to make it that way. Whether there is or isn't any truth to it is beside the point.

Something you've never said about Obama, Hillary, Slick, Kerry, ... when they did it.

Would you? If I show you a quote from one of them would you say they are "self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back" politicians?

Actually I think he is a Shit head for cheating on his wife, but unfourtuantly that seems like it's a qualification for being a politician these days. Republican and Democrat.

To be a Democrat, you have to assault the other woman

View attachment 195636

Thanks for getting that out! I don't belong to Twitter but I'm very glad to hear on this Memorial Day that the economy is great, unemployment is low, minorities are getting hired more now than ever and that we are rebuilding our military! A strong, healthy America is the dream that every vet fights for! MAGA!

no

Because ...

This is important, do you feel the same about the NFL kneelers?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
In other words you RWNJ's sought out the least qualified, least educated, most pathetic excuse of a human being to represent you so you could all feel better about your lack of intelligence.

MAGA!

lol.

Forum List

Back