Your Opinion Please

Hey scum, what is an appropriate message?
LOL A republican dotard pos calling a dem scum mike you're a funny guy
An usual Obama speech I, I, I, me, me, I, i, i, me, me. Lol, that's what we heard from Obama for eight years. Oh and don't forget ugh, um, ugh, ddddddme, also lets not forget how many times he told us this is not who we are. Did he ever give credit to anyone, but himself? Also if anyone can take go back and go over all Obama's memorial day speeches with a fine tooth comb. Count how many i's and me's are in them. That might stop this stupid outrage from the snowflakes on here. Get a life and respect our fallen soldiers for once.

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Nauseating

Your post or the tweet?

Ol' Donnie could pretty much say anything, and you would stop everything and start drooling.

I saw people get sensitive over Obama being slammed, but you insecure , angry old white Trumpkins really take it to a new level.

You and the OP are the people sniveling and choking on your cookies ... :thup:

Under Obama, the unemployment rate fr blacks and Hispanics was lowered by FIFTY PERCENT (halved)......Do you think that the ignorant, idiot-in-chief would give ANY credit for what he inherited?

My 14 year old daughter could have bought blacks and wetbacks into employment with $10 trillion of your money.
I'm sure she could run the country better also.

Under Obama, the unemployment rate fr blacks and Hispanics was lowered by FIFTY PERCENT (halved)......Do you think that the ignorant, idiot-in-chief would give ANY credit for what he inherited?

It was 13 3/4 when Obama took office and it was 8% when he left. That isn't half.

It was also in a recession when he took office and you're not counting that under employment went up and that the long term unemployed didn't change.

You take to facts like a duck to spaghetti sauce

no

but expected at this point.... :(

Because ...
well, you would think he would talk about what memorial day is all about...the sacrifice these veterans gave for our country, for us... and the sacrifice their children and spouses and parents have gone through due to the veteran's death for their country and family being without them.... not make it about him and what he as president, has done...in some campaign speech with narcissistic rhetoric...

View attachment 195636

What’s the big deal, assclown?
They are trying to divert from Obama's embarrassing legacy, because they cannot stand that Trump is making America great again!
32503736_2044482155610169_6557413457438703616_n.png.jpg

Thanks obama.

View attachment 195636

The narcissistic. megalomaniac with pronounced, low-self-esteem MUST always praise himself. He would NEVER give even some credit to what he inherited from Obama, nor could he ever apologize for his lying and corrupt practices and the idiotic bullying.

He was mentored by Roy Kohn one of this country's most infamous scum bucket who helped spawn this stain in the oval office.

As Trump showed when he derided McCain for getting "captured," I strongly believe that he has NO respect for the fallen simply because in his Ayn Rand world, self-sacrifice....even in defending our nation....is for lower class people.

Yeah, Trump is a libertarian. Moron.

And the rest of your post just reeks of double standards. Every one of those points is Obama in spades and you didn't care

View attachment 195636

No, it is not at ALL appropriate but then again - Donald has never been appropriate.

It will however appeal bigly to his adoring flock.

One leftist after another posting abhorance, and none of you can explain what you're upset about
They are still upset about the election. Quite the snowflakes they are.
If the markets keep going up I won't be that upset,,,just a little

View attachment 195636

No, it is not at ALL appropriate but then again - Donald has never been appropriate.

It will however appeal bigly to his adoring flock.

One leftist after another posting abhorance, and none of you can explain what you're upset about
They are still upset about the election. Quite the snowflakes they are.
If the markets keep going up I won't be that upset,,,just a little
Then quit your constant complaining. My gosh, you're worse than a 4 year old.

View attachment 195636
Nauseating
Anything showing praise in our country is nauseating to hated fill dimstains.
See, this is what I mean. You know perfectly well that Trump's tweet is classless, self-gratiating, and inappropriate. But your brain no longer really controls your mouth, when it comes to Trump.

Leftists are so consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome you think if he said good morning to a nun you'd be offended

no

but expected at this point.... :(

Because ...
well, you would think he would talk about what memorial day is all about...the sacrifice these veterans gave for our country, for us... and the sacrifice their children and spouses and parents have gone through due to the veteran's death for their country and family being without them.... not make it about him and what he as president, has done...in some campaign speech with narcissistic rhetoric...

So if I showed you a quote where Obama, Hillary or Slick did that, you'd say they are classless?

Then again, when I said school gun free zones are Federal, you said I was wrong, and I showed you a link, you wouldn't admit that you were wrong

Forum List

Back