Your rights have been taken away as of today

I cant help that you are just so stupid you cant understand legal documents even with an explaination that makes them clear to any third grader.
Who are you addressing? What legal documents are you talking about? What is your point? Who lied in the OP? About what did they lie?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

I cant help that you are just so stupid you cant understand legal documents even with an explaination that makes them clear to any third grader.

WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
1. What about those other words like anyone or any person that has been written in this bill?
2. Why did Dianne Feinstein try to get exception to the provision for U.S. citizens?
3. Why did obama say he would veto the bill?
4. Why are there words in the bill that do not clearly state that American citizens are exempt when it uses words such as any one or any person?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

First they massacred Branch Davidian in Waco Siege,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Davidian.

Then they created OKC bombing, tried to get a Patriot act,
and I didn't speak out because I didn't want to offend the Feds.

Then they created 911 attack to get the Patriot Act and war,
and I didn't speak out because I am not a muslim.

Now they come for US citizens with military Authorization Act,
and I didn't speak out because I am not a terrorist.

Then when they prison you as a terrorist,
and there is no law to protect you because you have given up all your civil rights already.

Did you write that yourself?

An imitation to :

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Impeach Every Senator Who Votes for "U.S. is a Battlefield" Bill that Violates Basic Rights
Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/...attlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/

-----------------
The New National Defense Authorization Act Is Ridiculously Scary
David Seaman, Credit Card Outlaw | Nov. 30, 2011,

Fellow Americans, anyone who still cares about this country at all -- this is a must read: By the end of this week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial. This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial.

First they massacred Branch Davidian in Waco Siege,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Davidian.

Then they created OKC bombing, tried to get a Patriot act,
and I didn't speak out because I didn't want to offend the Feds.

Then they created 911 attack to get the Patriot Act and war,
and I didn't speak out because I am not a muslim.

Now they come for US citizens with military Authorization Act,
and I didn't speak out because I am not a terrorist.

Then when they prison you as a terrorist,
and there is no law to protect you because you have given up all your civil rights already.

Did you write that yourself?

An imitation to :

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I realize where you got the idea but did you write that yourself? Pretty good if you did.

I know another un-watched video but take sometime and watch the video's I provide they might make things look a little clearer and just make make you see things as I do.
He is a retired Vet.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjoaJX7TAGg&feature=g-u]Morning Coffee: National Defense Act + Indefinite Detention = CRAP! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtLTQKxlc0&feature=g-u]FASCISM Congress Betrays America with National Defense Authorization Act - YouTube[/ame]

Unless you have some knowledge surpassing most here who disagree with you you have nothing. And from your history of post you have a very limited knowledge of most of your discussion you are a part of.

1. Why did Dianne Feinstein try to get exception to the provision for U.S. citizens?
2. Why did obama say he would veto the bill?
3. Why are there words in the bill that do not clearly state that American citizens are exempt when it uses words such as any one or any person?
3 questions I have yet to see you answer.

1) Because Feinstein agrees with us about the infingement on our liberties
2) Because Obama agrees with us about the infringement on our liberties
3) Because it was designed to infringe on citizens liberties

;)

I think it finally hit her.

I find it very telling that people such as yourself and myself have no problem with agreeing with the president or feinstein on issues where their position falls in line with our values. However, the left leaning posters on this forum still attack our position because we are considered "not them".

I find it very entertaining and enlightening.

;)

I find it very telling that people such as yourself and myself have no problem with agreeing with the president or feinstein on issues where their position falls in line with our values. However, the left leaning posters on this forum still attack our position because we are considered "not them".

It defines 'knee-jerk'.

;)

Damn it Pilgrim :lol: (John Wayne)

It was a bipartisan power grab. You are supposed to cheer the collective.

;)

True what Pilgrim said.:clap2:

animated_kool_aid_man_oh_yeah_.gif

Yay totalitarian military dictatorships!!! I hope the Neocons are finally happy now.

I am a REP and I am against this bill so I dont know why you say that.. All my friends who are REP are against it too

the guy you likely voted for as president last time supports the bill.

Unlike the majority in my country I was against Patriot act types of crap before they became law.
I was called unamerican and such by many for my stance.

Yeah I was called some interesting things...unamerican, terrorist supporter, anti-bush.........maybe a few others but I'm still against the patriot act to this day for the same reason I disliked this bill...I cherish my liberties, each and every one of them no matter how tiny.

Unlike the majority in my country I was against Patriot act types of crap before they became law.

Yeah I was called some interesting things...unamerican, terrorist supporter, anti-bush.........maybe a few others but I'm still against the patriot act to this day for the same reason I disliked this bill...I cherish my liberties, each and every one of them no matter how tiny.

:clap2:

It's not going to stop with this latest legislation either. In my opinion the government will go after the second amendment next via a U.N. small arms treaty.

Forum List

Back