Your rights have been taken away as of today

Let's hope this gets vetoed. Both parties have gotten completely power-hungry...this vote just highlights that.
DC is in dire need of an enema.

Absolutely. Too many of them are WAY too comfortable in their seats (this goes for dems and repubs). I may not agree with you on a lot of things T-but I do agree with you that the current government-not just the people in the office, but the actual structure (career politicians-with no term limits), is a major problem.

In my opinion that's the biggest problem in DC today. People in office are serving their people, or doing what they think is right-they're making money (and gaining power). And as there's no terms limits-essentially there's really nothing stopping them.

Well Alex Jones has been right abiut this so far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJeyXedDlw&feature=g-u]Alex Takes Calls from Police & Military Complying with NDAA 1/4 - YouTube[/ame]

Let's hope this gets vetoed. Both parties have gotten completely power-hungry...this vote just highlights that.

Absolutely. Too many of them are WAY too comfortable in their seats (this goes for dems and repubs). I may not agree with you on a lot of things T-but I do agree with you that the current government-not just the people in the office, but the actual structure (career politicians-with no term limits), is a major problem.

In my opinion that's the biggest problem in DC today. People in office are serving their people, or doing what they think is right-they're making money (and gaining power). And as there's no terms limits-essentially there's really nothing stopping them.

agreed

Unlike the majority in my country I was against Patriot act types of crap before they became law.
I was called unamerican and such by many for my stance.

Yeah I was called some interesting things...unamerican, terrorist supporter, anti-bush.........maybe a few others but I'm still against the patriot act to this day for the same reason I disliked this bill...I cherish my liberties, each and every one of them no matter how tiny.
It's not going to stop with this latest legislation either. In my opinion the government will go after the second amendment next via a U.N. small arms treaty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNRSs6LsGeI]Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2PG1EJZ0Y]Patriot Act Presentation - YouTube[/ame]

Portable prison are being sent to Utah. This is not the normal style of prison. I know because I have built a few prisons from from the slab to the finish stage. It normally takes almost a years to build a 56 unit jail system. because of all the security systems that have to be put into place, and everything has to be inspected even the security screws and that takes weeks to do. So why is the rush for the units?

I received the following communication today. It appears the Government has new Lego building blocks to play with. Prison cells that are designed to snap together to build a prison anywhere at any time to meet the demand.
The new Lego style can be snapped together to make a hundred, a thousand, or hundred thousand cell prisons, two, three, or ten blocks high. Rather expensive to make these mobile type units don't you think? Our government must see a need for them somewhere. Your home town when needed maybe?
ALERT Pictures: Portable PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

Agreed.

696. Two bombings to achieve the Patriot Act Bill (12/5/2011)

In 1990s twice I left US because I couldn’t endure the persecution from the Feds. At that time, the US was still a free country. I bought an air ticket. No one asked a word. There was no security search. It was like a domestic bus trip. That now becomes Alice in Wonderland. It was not the Feds wanted. They needed a power to search and detain without any reason. To achieve that goal, they activated two “terror attacks”.

The first attempt was OKC bombing. I allege so based on timing. I left US in July 1994 and returned in May 1995. The Feds must have felt the needs of a law to confine their dislikes to travel freely. To get me back to the US, they had dealt with the Chinese secret police. In April, my application to extend my stay in Shanghai was rejected. In same month, OKC bombing took place.

The evidence now proved the FBI conducted this bombing.

TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Amazing New Evidence Emerges in Oklahoma Bombing

By Pat Shannan
…..
There are now serious allegations that the FBI, using an informer as a conduit, supplied McVeigh and Nichols with the blasting components the two used to construct explosive devices, one of which may have been employed in the tragic Oklahoma City bombing.
TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team

FBI informants reporting on the Oklahoma City bombing provided the bureau with leads taken from ABC News and Timothy McVeigh's defense team, according to documents filed in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team | INTELWIRE by J.M. Berger | Research, reporting and analysis on terrorism | Author of Jihad Joe," a new book on American jihadists | Research, Freedom of Information Ac

In early 2000s, I have learned from a news that said former FBI Chief Louis Freeh had proposed a bill similar to the Patriot Act after OKC bombing but failed to get it go through. I tried to have a google search for that article but failed. The Feds must have sheltered most information that related to their crime. They control information with their cyber team and NSA. Anyhow, I found another information little noticed by the public.

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996

…..
The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996, Pub. L. No. 104-132, 110 Stat. 1214, (also known as AEDPA) is an act of Congress signed into law on April 24, 1996. ……following the Oklahoma City bombing, and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[1]

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although the Feds failed to get The Patriot Act in 1996, that AEDPA revealed their intention. Be noticed that the title shows they used terrorism to expand their power five years earlier of 911.

Next time I left US in March 1999 and returned to the States in July 2000. One year later they bombed WTC. This time they got what they wanted – the Patriot Act.

The Patriot Act gives the Feds expanded (unreasonable) power of search and arrest. It seems they do not satisfy with this. Now they want to have the power to detain the citizens without trial for life.

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/...attlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/

The New National Defense Authorization Act Is Ridiculously Scary
David Seaman, Credit Card Outlaw | Nov. 30, 2011,

Fellow entrepreneurs, Americans, anyone who still cares about this country at all -- this is a must read: By the end of this week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial. This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial.

With this Act, what’s the good for the Constitution?

Methinks you haven't been payng attention till "today"

To be more specific your 4th and 5th amendment rights are gone. All that is need is just a suspicion that you are connected with al quedea and you can be detained and held without any charges being brought against you. When exactly was this allowed before this bill was passed?

To be more specific your 4th and 5th amendment rights are gone. All that is need is just a suspicion that you are connected with al quedea and you can be detained and held without any charges being brought against you. When exactly was this allowed before this bill was passed?

My experience reflects that the bill of rights has been generally passe since The Revolution.

My experience reflects that the bill of rights has been generally passe since The Revolution.

Soon you will find out what it is like not to have any rights.

Tell me I am wrong tell me that when the bill voted on by the senate did not just strip Americans of their 4th 5th 6th and possibly 8th amendment away?

The bill does allow the executive branch to waive the authority based on national security and hold a suspect in civilian custody.
The legislation also would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., had sought an exception to the provision for U.S. citizens, but her effort failed, 55-45.
Senate approves $662 billion defense bill - Yahoo! News

All that awaits is obama signature. It could be a poly to give obama a chance to say look I vetoed a bill and protected your rights. He get's re-elected by a grateful nation and bam he strips those rights away after he has been re-elected.

And this is why Paul supporters frequently sound paranoid.

As long as I retain the right to purchase a gun if I so choose, then I don't give a shit about anything.

Tell me I am wrong tell me that when the bill voted on by the senate did not just strip Americans of their 4th 5th 6th and possibly 8th amendment away?

The bill does allow the executive branch to waive the authority based on national security and hold a suspect in civilian custody.
The legislation also would deny suspected terrorists, even U.S. citizens seized within the nation's borders, the right to trial and subject them to indefinite detention. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., had sought an exception to the provision for U.S. citizens, but her effort failed, 55-45.
Senate approves $662 billion defense bill - Yahoo! News

All that awaits is obama signature. It could be a poly to give obama a chance to say look I vetoed a bill and protected your rights. He get's re-elected by a grateful nation and bam he strips those rights away after he has been re-elected.

And this is why Paul supporters frequently sound paranoid.

It's people like you that have allowed this type of legislation to happen form Section 1031 of the NDAA FY2012 a cut and paste from the amendment section of the bill. 1031 and 1032 and the reason that they should have been amended. Both amendments were voted down. Number 61 was amendment was for a clearifcation of the words.
61. S.AMDT.1125 to S.1867 To clarify the applicability of requirements for military custody with respect to detainees.
Sponsor: Sen Feinstein, Dianne [CA] (introduced 11/17/2011) Cosponsors (7)
Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Senate amendment not agreed to. Status: Amendment SA 1125 not agreed to in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 45 - 55. Record Vote Number: 213.

Number 62 is the biggy.
62. S.AMDT.1126 to S.1867 To limit the authority of the Armed Forces to detain citizens of the United States under section 1031.
Sponsor: Sen Feinstein, Dianne [CA] (introduced 11/17/2011) Cosponsors (9)
Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Senate amendment not agreed to. Status: Amendment SA 1126 not agreed to in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 45 - 55. Record Vote Number: 214.

If American citizens were protected like you are saying they are why is the amendment worded "To limit the authority of the Armed Forces to detain citizens of the United States under section 1031"

Click on the link below and then click on the amendment section of the bill.
Bill Summary & Status - 112th Congress (2011 - 2012) - S.1867 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

As long as I retain the right to purchase a gun if I so choose, then I don't give a shit about anything.

Since he has been working on that since fast and furious I have no doubt he will. through a arms treaty or an executive order. But he will if re-elected.

Yay totalitarian military dictatorships!!! I hope the Neocons are finally happy now.

This had bipartisan support.

You fail.

protip: the Neocon agenda transcends party lines.

Neocon agenda? It's a senate bill. The senate has a democrat majority. Harry Reid should be in jail for trying to ruin the morale of the US Military by telling them "the war (in Iraq) is lost" just before the surge was working. Reid is a traitor. It sure ain't in the conservative agenda to trade freedom for security.

You fail.

Neocon agenda? It's a senate bill. The senate has a democrat majority. Harry Reid should be in jail for trying to ruin the morale of the US Military by telling them "the war (in Iraq) is lost" just before the surge was working. Reid is a traitor. It sure ain't in the conservative agenda to trade freedom for security.

It sure ain't in the conservative agenda to trade freedom for security.

Now only if that were true. TSA TSA

You fail.

I really hate to tell you this but there are plenty big government people who call themselves conservatives. A big government conservative is just as bad as a big government liberal.

xotoxi said:
Im sorry but this is a shitty attitude and is one of the BIGGEST PROBLEMS in this country!

NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT DOESNT AFFECT THEM... Totally stupid and ridiculous behaviour!

Congress Approves Provisions for Indefinite Arrests and Detention of US Citizens

, SF Conservative Examiner
December 18, 2011
Enemies of the People & U.S. Constitution; Congressional Traitors Approved Provisions for Indefinite Arrests, and Detentions of U.S. Citizens, with no Due Processes, Mainly Those Who Criticize Government:

S.1867, the National Defense Authorization Act, attacks on our liberties was passed to the dismay of Libertarians all over.

Congress Approves Provisions for Indefinite Arrests and Detention of US Citizens - San Francisco Conservative | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back