Your rights have been taken away as of today

First they massacred Branch Davidian in Waco Siege,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Davidian.

Then they created OKC bombing, tried to get a Patriot act,
and I didn't speak out because I didn't want to offend the Feds.

Then they created 911 attack to get the Patriot Act and war,
and I didn't speak out because I am not a muslim.

Now they come for US citizens with military Authorization Act,
and I didn't speak out because I am not a terrorist.

Then when they prison you as a terrorist,
and there is no law to protect you because you have given up all your civil rights already.

Did you write that yourself?

I suggest that everybody watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQExMBvJB2M&feature=g-u]We Are All Terrorist Now: Infowars Nightly News - YouTube[/ame]

It was the right who did this.

They did this when they were allowed to run our entire government by themselves.

YES blame is appropriate.

Its like saying lets stop crime but not put anyone in jail for the crime.

Since you support this bill so adamently, I must only draw the conclusion that you were in agreement with the Bush Administration when they held all those prisoners in Guantanamo indefinitely.

For some reason, I thought you opposed Bush holding prisoners without a trial.

Immie

Where did I say I supported the bill?

quit lying

Who said you "said" you supported the bill you stupid moron. You have been adamently defending the bill through this entire thread. Such defense makes it apparent that you support the bill or is it just your hatred of other Americans that has caused you to defend it so adamently?

Immie

Last edited:
Since you support this bill so adamently, I must only draw the conclusion that you were in agreement with the Bush Administration when they held all those prisoners in Guantanamo indefinitely.

Immie

quit lying

Who said you "said" you supported the bill you stupid moron. You have been adamently defending the bill through this entire thread. Such defense makes it apparent that you support the bill or is it just your hatred of other Americans that has caused you to defend it so adamently?

Immie

You're just going to confuse her Most understand what you're getting at. That if you defend something you must be very supportive of it.
But where she will be confused is when you said
Since you support this bill so adamently

She has a limited lack of comprehensive skills :lol:

Immie

quit lying

Immie

The same ending as with all of his threads. I strongly support it until you call me on it.

Immie

quit lying

Immie

YOU did.

Are you insane,

saying that the bill does NOT say what the OP claimed it says and then proving it with an actual quote from the bill is NOT supporting it.

You people are just insane.

quit lying

Immie

YOU did.

Are you insane,

saying that the bill does NOT say what the OP claimed it says and then proving it with an actual quote from the bill is NOT supporting it.

Well, the OP quoted the AP, so who lied and about what did they lie?

quit lying

Immie

The same ending as with all of his threads. I strongly support it until you call me on it.

I think the reason she took so much offense at my calling her on it is because I indicated that, in order to be consistent with her current point of view, she would have had to have supported President Bush in regards to the detainment of prisoners at Guantanamo. It probably blew the only circuit she had when she realized the truth of that statement.

Immie

Immie

YOU did.

Are you insane,

Well, the OP quoted the AP, so who lied and about what did they lie?

To answer the question requires thinking.

But exercises in futility are fun. 123,1 123,2 123,3

Tell me I am wrong tell me that when the bill voted on by the senate did not just strip Americans of their 4th 5th 6th and possibly 8th amendment away?

Nonsense.

Government bureaucrats have the right to deprive us of useless and harmful freedom

...The Fascist State organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....

Benito Mussolini
Founding Father

Immie

I think the reason she took so much offense at my calling her on it is because I indicated that, in order to be consistent with her current point of view, she would have had to have supported President Bush in regards to the detainment of prisoners at Guantanamo. It probably blew the only circuit she had when she realized the truth of that statement.

Immie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sngiPk6sTBs&feature=related]Expulsion fuse blowing after lines arc during an ice storm - YouTube[/ame]

quit lying

Immie

YOU did.

Are you insane,

Oh, so now you are saying that you don't support a bill that you have been defending adamently in a thread of more than 200 posts?

I'm glad to hear that you don't support the illegal detainment of Americans as terrorists. Does that also apply to conservative Americans?

What you fail to understand is that obscure phrases in bills such as this CAN lead to different interpretations of the law in the future which would open up the door to the possibility of the next conservative President declaring members of the Occupy movement to be terrorists and picking out key individuals in the group for illegal detainment.

Those are the same problems that I had in regards to the Patriot Act.

It is not what the current politicians say that concerns me. It is how future politicians interpret what was said that worries me.

Immie

And by the way, TDM, this bills predecessor was the Patriot Act. The acceptance of the Patriot Act is what opened the door for a bill such as this. In ten years, who is to say that Congress won't take this another step along the way to removing our Constitutional protections.

That is why we must raise a stink about anything that even smells of such an attempt.

Immie

Last edited:
clarifing what it says is not supporting it or being against it.

IT IS CLARIFING IT!

Now why are you SOOOO desperate to change the subject?

Last edited:

(e) Authorities- Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States

That was not in the partiot act was it?

No it wasnt and that is how the patriot act cuold be used to prefrorm extraconstitutional acts by the Bush admin.

They KNEW dit would be found unconstitutional but also knew they could use it until someone had a case to challenge it in court and find it unconstitutional.

Right in the wording of this bill it says the constitution takes precidence over any attempts to use this bill extraconstitionally.

In other words it provides NO cover like the patriot act did from straying from the constitution in actions.

You break the law of the bill by acting in an extraconstitutional manner interperting this bill.

NO LEGAL COVER

Last edited:
That was not in the partiot act was it?

No it wasnt and that is how the patriot act cuold be used to prefrorm extraconstitutional acts by the Bush admin.

They KNEW dit would be found unconstitutional but also knew they could use it until someone had a case to challenge it in court and find it unconstitutional.

Right in the wording of this bill it says the constitution takes precidence over any attempts to use this bill extraconstitionally.

In other words it provides NO cover like the patriot act did from straying from the constitution in actions.

You break the law of the bill by acting in an extraconstitutional manner interperting this bill.

NO LEGAL COVER
:wtf:

ask a lawyer you fact adverse clown whos idea of a coegent argument is a silly faced icon

Forum List

Back