Zone1 your subjective truth is not necessarily Truth, period

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I've noticed some things about humans and human nature in my time on Planet E

I've noticed that most people do not care about what is really true, but only what they SAY is true, what they BELIEVE is true, what their pastor says is true or maybe their parents or friends or whomever.

I found Truth in the Catholic Faith, the real Catholic faith, not the 2 branches of the Church that are in error. "Seek and you will find," Jesus said. So I did. But it seems that most people do not do that.. or most people don't.. whether I met them in person or on the net.

That's scary. And then you have these places / websites that censor speech. It's like OMG! You can't say THAT truth.. Oops, I mean that opinion! That may cause people to actually reject some falsehood that serves our agenda better --or whatever.

You get called all kinds of names when you say the Truth, period.. not just some trite, hackneyed, socially-acceptable un-truth that "tickles the ears" as the Word calls it.

It's like we're still in .. not high school, but junior high.. where you are supposed to say whatever it takes to get along or be popular. Wow.. no wonder Jesus said few make it. He said His way would NOT be popular..

The old saying Truth [objective truth] hurts is indeed true. But avoiding Truth because it hurts will get you to .. eternal hurt.

Example: There is a poster here who attacks me every time I post something, but he purports to be Catholic. The thing is, he is in one of the branches of the Catholic Church that is in egregious ERROR. There are 3 branches nowadays and only one of them teaches TRUE, historically-supported Catholicism.. you know, the Catholicism the ancient saints adhered to. Anyone "canonized" after 1962 is likely NOT a saint at all.. It's a long story, but a very interesting one for anyone who cares about the history of Christianity.

But this poster who has not read up on what I'm talking about just KNOWS I'm a Protestant, as he called me. Other people here, after reading my posts, would find THAT laughable.. But it's like on the internet, everyone just has to get their jabs in, vent their frustrations on.. well, just anyone, even if that person believes much of what he does! There's something really, really wrong there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back