Your,"They May As Well Asked The Republicans" These Questions List.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana::clap: After watching Wednesdays night debate, did it ever come to a point when you either yelled back at the TV, or mentally said something like, hey, why don't you ask Ben Carson how often he eats fried kitchen, or, they may as well ask Jeb if he had a choice, which of the Bush Twins would he rather sleep with, or, God, they may as well ask Marco if he thinks his penis is much larger then Jebs.
There has to be over a hundred outlandish questions the panel of NBC Turkeys may as well asked the GOP line-up.
So what would be your outrageous questions? :spinner:

• Banned
Ben Carson: If you have a case of 50 eggs, and give ten eggs to your neighbor, and ten eggs to your lawn maintenance man, then take back five eggs from your neighbor, how many eggs will you have?

Question for Hillary:

"Mrs Clinton, does your head injury back in 2012 have any connection with your current erectile dysfunction?"

Anyone up for making a Common Core math test the basis for getting a voter registration?

Becky Quick to Donald: So Donald, be honest with me, you would pay me a million to take all of my clothes off right here on live TV.

:banana::clap: After watching Wednesdays night debate, did it ever come to a point when you either yelled back at the TV, or mentally said something like, hey, why don't you ask Ben Carson how often he eats fried kitchen, or, they may as well ask Jeb if he had a choice, which of the Bush Twins would he rather sleep with, or, God, they may as well ask Marco if he thinks his penis is much larger then Jebs.
There has to be over a hundred outlandish questions the panel of NBC Turkeys may as well asked the GOP line-up.
So what would be your outrageous questions? :spinner:
To Dr. Ben Carson: Why did God stop shimmering people into being from dirt and replace it with fucking if he didn't want us to fuck?

If you win the election, are you willing to let Michelle use Air Force One to visit France in exchange for her leaving the White House?

Forum List

Back