Your thoughts on this? Fema is in control?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
1612835328967.png

The only thing left now is for China to invade us while Xi visits Biden at the WH so Biden can hand over the keys to the USA. Don't be surprised when that happens.

I'll be curious to see how many Dems will applaud it...or finally wake up.

And what other potus did so many EO's immediately within a week of office? Why does the oval office look...off? Why is Trump so quiet? Something is going on..I just wish I knew what.

I hope you noticed the Q in the name of the poster.
Yes, I did. But what is the LAW and what isn't? Is FEMA run by the army? And why the 60k soldiers surrounding Biden? Nothing is going on there for that many to be present. This all stinks and nobody seems to be concerned or even curious.
FEMA is run by the DHS. Even it if it was run by the military guess who is the commander in chief of the military? There is a domestic terrorism threat and thats why they are there. If you notice the Q people simultaneously say Biden is being held prisoner there and that he is on a hollywood set. Which one is it if any of that is true?

And what other potus did so many EO's immediately within a week of office? Why does the oval office look...off? Why is Trump so quiet? Something is going on..I just wish I knew what.
Dump is quiet because he no longer has a twitter account and his attorneys probably told him to keep his mouth shut until after the impeachment. Speaking of which, do you think they would be doing an impeachment right now if they were under arrest and Dump was still the potus?

Dump is quiet because he no longer has a twitter account and his attorneys probably told him to keep his mouth shut until after the impeachment. Speaking of which, do you think they would be doing an impeachment right now if they were under arrest and Dump was still the potus?

Answer to the question. What will you say when you find out it's all a Hollywood production?

Answer to the question. What will you say when you find out it's all a Hollywood production?
I will say "I cant believe all those doodle whack looney birds were right". Since that doesnt have a chance of happening please take this time to pretend it did.

He has a GAB account.

Forum List

Back