Your thoughts on this? Fema is in control?

And what other potus did so many EO's immediately within a week of office? Why does the oval office look...off? Why is Trump so quiet? Something is going on..I just wish I knew what.
Dump is quiet because he no longer has a twitter account and his attorneys probably told him to keep his mouth shut until after the impeachment. Speaking of which, do you think they would be doing an impeachment right now if they were under arrest and Dump was still the potus?

Answer to the question. What will you say when you find out it's all a Hollywood production?
I will say "I cant believe all those doodle whack looney birds were right". Since that doesnt have a chance of happening please take this time to pretend it did.

When Joe is behind his desk in the "Oval Office" why are the views out the window behind him always changed? One time there is a parking lot, next time there are buildings and next time there are just trees.
I saw a pic on GAB...where Joe was sitting in the oval office with someone else...and the corner of 2 connecting walls had a gap. It was weird.
That tends to happen when amateurs photoshop a picture.
How does someone photoshop a video, in a live TV broadcast when the old coot is signing his "EOs"?
A pic isnt a video dummy. Cant you read?

" I saw a pic on GAB. "
I was referring to the 3 or 4 EO signings on live TV and my family of 5 all remarked on the different signings. Stop with the photoshop BS.

And what other potus did so many EO's immediately within a week of office? Why does the oval office look...off? Why is Trump so quiet? Something is going on..I just wish I knew what.
Dump is quiet because he no longer has a twitter account and his attorneys probably told him to keep his mouth shut until after the impeachment. Speaking of which, do you think they would be doing an impeachment right now if they were under arrest and Dump was still the potus?

Answer to the question. What will you say when you find out it's all a Hollywood production?
I will say "I cant believe all those doodle whack looney birds were right". Since that doesnt have a chance of happening please take this time to pretend it did.

When Joe is behind his desk in the "Oval Office" why are the views out the window behind him always changed? One time there is a parking lot, next time there are buildings and next time there are just trees.
I saw a pic on GAB...where Joe was sitting in the oval office with someone else...and the corner of 2 connecting walls had a gap. It was weird.
That tends to happen when amateurs photoshop a picture.
How does someone photoshop a video, in a live TV broadcast when the old coot is signing his "EOs"?
A pic isnt a video dummy. Cant you read?

" I saw a pic on GAB. "
I was referring to the 3 or 4 EO signings on live TV and my family of 5 all remarked on the different signings. Stop with the photoshop BS.
How could you be referring to what you saw when I was talking to Gracie? You never said anything about any video so stop making up excuses for you not knowing what a pic is.

I hope you noticed the Q in the name of the poster.
Yes, I did. But what is the LAW and what isn't? Is FEMA run by the army? And why the 60k soldiers surrounding Biden? Nothing is going on there for that many to be present. This all stinks and nobody seems to be concerned or even curious.

FEMA is under the control of the Department of Homeland Security, since 2003. Thus I would imagine that FEMA is by proxy of being under Homeland Security authority, is under the direct control of the current POTUS. I'm not sure where one would get the idea that the military controls FEMA. If that was the case it would be news to me . . . ?

Found on GAB:
What is the Stafford Act by the President?
Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (Stafford Act) is a 1988 United States federal law designed to bring an orderly and systematic means of federal natural disaster assistance for state and local governments in carrying out their responsibilities to aid citizens.

Read up on the Stafford Act...Trump activated it to help with hurricane/covid emergency and still in effect. It gives amazing powers to FEMA to operate and run the country.

The only thing left now is for China to invade us while Xi visits Biden at the WH so Biden can hand over the keys to the USA. Don't be surprised when that happens.

I'll be curious to see how many Dems will applaud it...or finally wake up.
There going to put the entire Chinese Army on boats and invade us? We have the edge on them in the aircraft carrier department. They have 2 and we have 19. Maybe we should attack China first in a pre-emptive war? Those have always worked out well for us.:rolleyes:

"There going to put the entire Chinese Army on boats and invade us? We have the edge on them in the aircraft carrier department. They have 2 and we have 19. Maybe we should attack China first in a pre-emptive war? Those have always worked out well for us".

Another one that will applaud.

They're..not there. And we won't have any "edge" if Biden allows them to enter, which he would since he is owned by them.

:rolleyes:

Link?

The universe ? I suppose I'll become a Jew.

"There going to put the entire Chinese Army on boats and invade us? We have the edge on them in the aircraft carrier department. They have 2 and we have 19. Maybe we should attack China first in a pre-emptive war? Those have always worked out well for us".

Another one that will applaud.

They're..not there. And we won't have any "edge" if Biden allows them to enter, which he would since he is owned by them.

:rolleyes:
Well that is just batshit insane.

The real Oval office is a view of trees. The one with the parking lot is a "set" at Castle Rock studios. Go check the Oval office in "Independence Day" same set. same office (parking lot view.)

Forum List

Back