Your thoughts on this? Fema is in control?

And what other potus did so many EO's immediately within a week of office? Why does the oval office look...off? Why is Trump so quiet? Something is going on..I just wish I knew what.
Dump is quiet because he no longer has a twitter account and his attorneys probably told him to keep his mouth shut until after the impeachment. Speaking of which, do you think they would be doing an impeachment right now if they were under arrest and Dump was still the potus?

Answer to the question. What will you say when you find out it's all a Hollywood production?
I wonder what will be said when Biden steps down and Xi takes over.

There is a domestic terrorism threat and thats why they are there
Where? News isn't reporting anything. Not that I have seen anyway.

Yes the news reported it. However you should go to the source.

Summary

The Acting Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin due to a heightened threat environment across the United States, which DHS believes will persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential Inauguration. Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence.

Duration
Issued: January 27, 2021 11:00 am
Expires: April 30, 2021 01:00 pm

And what other potus did so many EO's immediately within a week of office? Why does the oval office look...off? Why is Trump so quiet? Something is going on..I just wish I knew what.
Dump is quiet because he no longer has a twitter account and his attorneys probably told him to keep his mouth shut until after the impeachment. Speaking of which, do you think they would be doing an impeachment right now if they were under arrest and Dump was still the potus?

Answer to the question. What will you say when you find out it's all a Hollywood production?
I will say "I cant believe all those doodle whack looney birds were right". Since that doesnt have a chance of happening please take this time to pretend it did.

When Joe is behind his desk in the "Oval Office" why are the views out the window behind him always changed? One time there is a parking lot, next time there are buildings and next time there are just trees.

He has a GAB account.
Never heard of GAB. Which is precisely why Dump isnt using it. He cant lie to everyone repeatedly on GAB. The only people he can lie to are the people that already believe his lies.

Summary

The Acting Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin due to a heightened threat environment across the United States, which DHS believes will persist in the weeks following the successful Presidential Inauguration. Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence.

Duration
Silliness and hogwash. Nobody is trying to get into the capitol now that Biden is ensconced in there.

I will say "I cant believe all those doodle whack looney birds were right". Since that doesnt have a chance of happening please take this time to pretend it did.

When Joe is behind his desk in the "Oval Office" why are the views out the window behind him always changed? One time there is a parking lot, next time there are buildings and next time there are just trees.
Who told you the views are always changed? Did Q fool you again?

Summary

Duration
Silliness and hogwash. Nobody is trying to get into the capitol now that Biden is ensconced in there.
Of course no one is trying with all those troops but thats why they are there as a helluva deterrent.

I don't know exactly what's going on behind the curtains, so to speak, but everybody knows already, that this fake Presidency is a travesty.

Nothing is what it seems, I can not provide any sauce at this time, but I hope....I pray......that this Biden/Harris nightmare ends sooner rather than later.
Four years Stepford. it will be fun to watch your downward spiral.

I wonder what will be said when Biden steps down and Xi takes over.

We'll say, "Incoming!!"

1612842489109.png

Summary

Duration
If you notice Housefly doesnt believe Biden is in the WH. The madness is confusing him.

Who told you the views are always changed? Did Q fool you again?
:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush: :shock:

I saw a pic on GAB...where Joe was sitting in the oval office with someone else...and the corner of 2 connecting walls had a gap. It was weird.

I saw a pic on GAB...where Joe was sitting in the oval office with someone else...and the corner of 2 connecting walls had a gap. It was weird.
That tends to happen when amateurs photoshop a picture.

I'd have to ask you what earthly reason would there be for Biden to pretend to be in power if Dump were really in power? Has anyone explained that to you?

How does someone photoshop a video, in a live TV broadcast when the old coot is signing his "EOs"?

How does someone photoshop a video, in a live TV broadcast when the old coot is signing his "EOs"?
A pic isnt a video dummy. Cant you read?

" I saw a pic on GAB. "

I'd have to ask you what earthly reason would there be for Biden to pretend to be in power if Dump were really in power? Has anyone explained that to you?
No. I wonder it myself. But things just aren't....right. Something is amiss. Skewered. It's weird.

" I saw a pic on GAB. "
Stop calling him names. He isn't doing that to you.

No. I wonder it myself. But things just aren't....right. Something is amiss. Skewered. It's weird.
Its only weird because of all the conspiracy theories. Thats why they are so compelling. They take little bits of truth and create a big lie that validates some of your assumptions.

" I saw a pic on GAB. "
Stop calling him names. He isn't doing that to you.
Just for you.

Forum List

Back