Zone1 Is This Song Blasphemous?

Dislike for a lot of reasons. I'm uncomfortable with it as a Christian, but mostly it's too feel good and fuzzy for Trump.

Btw, for the record I'm a Christian and I really like the song because I know what it's talking about when referring to the chosen one.

It's called "The Chosen One" by Natasha Owens. I read the comments for this video and they're saying it's blasphemous because it's taking Jesus' title, but I don't think it is because they actually talk about Christ still being in control and sitting on the throne. I do believe that it's really talking about Trump being the chosen one to save America, but I was curious about everybody else's thoughts about this.

“The Chosen One” is a moniker that is used plenty outside of any Christ references. No blasphemy here. Some People just really like Trump and/or what he stands for, same as all other presidents

You woke up this morning

Got yourself a gun,

Mama always said you'd be

The Chosen One.
— A3

Lyrics from the theme to The Sopranos. Donald Trump is a "chosen one" like Tony Soprano.

It's called "The Chosen One" by Natasha Owens. I read the comments for this video and they're saying it's blasphemous because it's taking Jesus' title, but I don't think it is because they actually talk about Christ still being in control and sitting on the throne. I do believe that it's really talking about Trump being the chosen one to save America, but I was curious about everybody else's thoughts about this.

Only if it's about Islam. Just like racism, it can only be against blacks. That's the political narrative.

Is Trump a chosen one? Yes in a way- ---it's not one of us. Is he chosen from Gawd? No... it's his just his destiny.... the song doesn't upset me either way. So is brain dead. it's a choice between good and evil- you all decide.

Last edited:
It has God's seal of approval. Yes, he was chosen by God for that office. It is up to the people to accept him or reject him for that office.

Nothing blasphemous about the song

Again we have immoral liberals lecturing the country with their silly religious arguments

Who cares? Trump IS the Chosen one to save the USA.

it's just people who believe Trump would make a good 47th President ;)
freedom of speech and freedom of religion, one should think about before judging this song :)

Forum List

Back